You can add Google Analytics to Elementor using several WordPress plugins or you can use Google Tag Manager as well: Some suggested plugins include: Google Analytics Dashboard: https://wordpress.org/plugins/google-analytics-for-wordpress/ GA Google Analytics: https://wordpress.org/plugins/ga-google-analytics/
Can you add Google Analytics to WordPress?
On Your WordPress.com Site
Paste the entire ID you copied from the Google Analytics site into the “Google Analytics Tracking ID” box. After you click “Save Settings” your site will be connected to Google Analytics and start sending data to Google.
How do I use Google Analytics on WordPress with MonsterInsights?
To get started, click on Insights » Settings in your WordPress dashboard menu. Now you can click the Authenticate with your Google account button to start the process. On the next screen that appears, select your profile. Next, click the Allow button to give MonsterInsights access to your Google Analytics data.
How do I find Google Analytics on my WordPress dashboard?
Analytics show up right on the home page of your WordPress dashboard. Settings are simple and basically allow you to determine who can see the analytics dashboard widget. Once the plugin is fully set up, you can then add the widget to the dashboard.
Do I need Google Analytics on my website?
Google Analytics collects a lot of personal data and it is a potential liability for your site. Many website owners fail to do this, but you should and must disclose to your visitors your use of Google Analytics to track them.
What is the best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
Best Google Analytics Plugins for WordPress
- MonsterInsights. MonsterInsights is the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. …
- ExactMetrics. …
- Analytify. …
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin. …
- Google Analytics by 10Web. …
- GA Google Analytics. …
- WP Statistics. …
- WP Google Analytics Events.
How do I know if my website has Google Analytics?
For web pages you visit (and don’t own)
- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).
How do I add Google Analytics to my website?
Add an account
- Sign in to your Analytics Account.
- Click Admin.
- In the ACCOUNT column, select + Create Account from the menu.
- Click Web site or Mobile app.
- Under Setting up your Account: Enter an Account Name. …
- Under Setting up your property, enter the Website or App Name. …
- Select an Industry Category.
- Select the Reporting Time Zone.
How do I set up Google Analytics on my website?
How to Setup and Install Google Analytics on Your Website
- Step 1 – Create a Google Account or Use an Existing One. …
- Step 2 – Using your New Google Account to Setup Google Analytics. …
- Step 3 – Installing the Tracking Code. …
- Step 4 – Make Sure the Tracking Code is on All Pages. …
- Step 5 – Learn How to Use Google Analytics.
How do I get my Google Analytics code?
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
Is Google Analytics free for WordPress?
It’s also free, which is great if you’re adding Google Analytics to a hobby site or startup. This well-known tool to add analytics to your site was formerly known as Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress (GADWP). Features: Lets you track website visitors and get analytics reports in your WordPress dashboard.
How do you check if Google Analytics is working?
You can also check your tracking code’s status:
- Navigate to the Admin page in Google Analytics. (This will be at the top of the page.)
- Click “Tracking Info”, and it will show the current status.
20 мар. 2017 г.
What is the advantage of Google Analytics?
Google Analytics helps you to determine what makes a good business website for your target audience and industry—not through insight or opinion, but through data. Having a data driven approach eliminates time-consuming guesswork and enables you to learn, decide, and execute more efficiently.
What can Google Analytics not do?
5 Super Important Things You Can’t Do with Google Analytics
- You can’t track Individual users. …
- You can’t understand why things work or not. …
- You can’t view and analyze multiple dimensions at once. …
- You can’t completely focus on events. …
- You can’t get support.
20 мар. 2017 г.