How do I change the size of a product in WooCommerce?
Follow these steps to change shop, catalog or product category image size:
- Go to Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Images.
- Write your desired width in “Thumbnail width” field.
- You can set the height of the images in “Thumbnail Cropping”
- Click on “Publish”
26 дек. 2020 г.
How do I get product variations in WooCommerce?
How to Display Product Variations in WooCommerce (In 4 Steps)
- Step 1: Create a Variable Product. WooCommerce enables you to set up product variations out of the box. …
- Step 2: Add Product Attributes. Next, click on the Attributes tab. …
- Step 3: Generate Your Variations. …
- Step 4: Preview and Publish Your Variable Product.
3 янв. 2021 г.
How do I create a custom variation in WooCommerce?
To add our variation-specific custom fields, go to the Product Add-Ons tab in the Product data section. Click ‘Add Group’ then ‘Add Field’. In the ‘Field Type’ setting, choose ‘Information’. In the screenshot above, you can see the Product Add-Ons panel.
How do I add a size chart in WooCommerce?
Add size chart in product tab or display in-popup using a button. Add size chart button after price, description, add to cart, or product meta. Customize button background and text color. Customize size chart tab display order.
What is the best image size for WooCommerce products?
Your image dimensions should match or be higher than those of your theme. Original images you upload should be at least 800 x 800px or higher to work for most themes.
How do I show product attributes in WooCommerce?
Add attributes to your WooCommerce products
You can give it a name (such as “Color”), a lowercase slug (such as “color”), and then hit the Add attribute button. This will add it to your list of attributes on the right side of the page. Here, you can add each option for that attribute, one by one.
How do I add a custom field in WooCommerce?
How to add a custom field in WooCommerce
- Go to the product where you’d like to add a custom field.
- In the Product Data section, click the Product Add-Ons.
- Click ‘Add Group’ then click ‘Add Field’
- Choose the type of field you’d like to add from the ‘Field Type’ option.
20 дек. 2020 г.
How do I organize categories in WooCommerce?
How To Re-order WooCommerce Product Categories
- Go to Dashboard > Products > Categories.
- On the right pane, you will find the list of all categories.
- Click on the = icon on the end of the category and drag them to sort them.
What is a grouped product in WooCommerce?
Grouped Products is a product type bundled in WooCommerce core and is more about product display — it does not involve any different purchase rules like the aforementioned three extensions. Grouped Products lets you add similar (think materials, design, etc.) simple products to a single parent product.
How do I get a variable product price in WooCommerce?
To show the the variation price when a single product page with a variable product is loaded, you have to select a default product variation on the product edit page. Than your price looks like a single price and it the cheapest price from your variable product. It works.
How do I add a product price in WooCommerce?
Select the product you’d like to edit. Under Product Data, select the General tab. Update the Regular Price field or Sale Price field with a number. Save your changes, and you’re done!
How do I add color and size in WooCommerce?
How To Add Sizes in WooCommerce
- Set up a new attribute: size.
- Add a new variable product that uses the size attribute.
- First, click the ‘add variation’ button 4 times if you will be using all 4 sizes. Select the name of your sizes from the drop down menus. Then, fill in the product data for each size.
25 нояб. 2014 г.
How do I add color to a product in WooCommerce?
Set up colors and photos for global attributes
- Go to: Products > Attributes. …
- Create a new attribute, or skip this step if you already have one.
- Edit the attribute by clicking edit or Configure Terms.
- Add New Color or whatever your attribute is called (or choose to edit an existing term).