How do I customize my WooCommerce product page?
How to Customize the WooCommerce Product Page
- Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template.
- Adding Colours That Match Your Brand.
- Adding Product Widgets That Will Make up Your Page.
- Tweaking the Mobile and Tablet Views.
- Preview the New Product Page.
- Publish the Custom WooCommerce Product Page.
- Set the Conditions.
How do I add a product type in WooCommerce?
Add products to the Group
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products > Add New.
- Select the Grouped product you wish to add products to.
- Scroll down to Product Data and go to Linked Products.
- Select Grouped Products, and search for the product by typing.
- Click the products you wish to add.
What is product type in WooCommerce?
By default, Woocommerce provides us with four types of products namely Simple product, Variable product, Group product and External/Affiliate Product. … Having your own product type, allows you to have control on product settings. For example, you could set default values like price, visibility, etc.
What is a category page?
Categories group individual Web pages together based on a similar subject or theme. Widely used in blogging platforms like WordPress, categories give order and structure to a website’s content, or its taxonomy.
How do I get product categories in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce → Settings, select the Products tab, and then choose the Display option. For each of the Shop Page Display and Default Category Display options, select Show products. Save your changes.
How do I edit WooCommerce templates?
How to Edit Files. Edit files in an upgrade-safe way using overrides. Copy the template into a directory within your theme named /woocommerce keeping the same file structure but removing the /templates/ subdirectory. The copied file will now override the WooCommerce default template file.
How do I change the layout of a single product page in WooCommerce?
Woo Commerce is off topic as its a plugin and not specifically related to WordPress but what you can do is copy over the single-product. php template to a WooCommerce folder in your child theme. change the file name and modify the file, then use single_template or template_include with the correct conditional tag.
How does WooCommerce check single product page?
To target your product categories in single product pages, you need to use WordPress conditional function has_term() with ‘ product_cat ‘ taxonomy. If you don’t need to target at the same time product categories archives pages, you will have to remove in each condition statement || is_product_category() …
How do I show product description in WooCommerce?
Method #1: Create a product table layout to include short description
- Install the plugin. Get the WooCommerce Product Table plugin and install and activate it to your WordPress website. …
- Configure the plugin’s settings. …
- Display your product table on the front-end of your site.
How do I add multiple products in WooCommerce?
How to add multiple products to the cart from one page in WooCommerce
- Get the WooCommerce Product Table plugin. …
- Log in to your WordPress website and head over to Plugins -> Add New. …
- Navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Product Table and paste your license key into the License Key input field.
How do I organize my products in WooCommerce?
- Go to your admin area and select Plugins -> Add new from the menu.
- Search for “Rearrange Woocommerce Products”.
- Click install.
- Click activate. …
- Go to WordPress “Admin > Products > Rearrange Products” and use drag-and-drop functionality to arrange your products.
What are products examples?
A product can be physical or virtual. Physical products include durable goods (such as cars, furniture, and computers) and nondurable goods (such as food and beverages). Virtual products are offerings of services or experiences (such as education and software).
How do I manage stocks in WooCommerce?
Global Inventory Settings
- Go to WooCommerce → Settings.
- Click the Products tab, then the little Inventory link.
- Check the Manage Stock option to enable stock on all products. …
- Hold Stock (minutes) – This option determines how long WooCommerce will hold inventory for unpaid orders.
How do I find my WooCommerce product ID?
A second option is to head over the Products page in your WordPress Admin. In this listing, you’ll find the WooCommerce product ID when you hover over a product name. You can additionally search for your product using the product SKU name or product name and hover over the search results to get the Product ID.