How do I change the description text in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce How to remove “description” text in product description?
- Open WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Editor.
- Open function.php theme file.
- Add the following code at the bottom of function.php file.
- Save the changes.
- Refresh the product page, now the description heading is gone.
4 февр. 2018 г.
How do I change the product tab in WooCommerce?
To create Saved Tabs, go to Settings > Custom Product Tabs for WooCommerce. Click on the Add New button to create a new Saved Tab. Enter a title and fill the content for this new Saved Tab. Then click on the Save Tab button.
How do I change the tab description in WordPress?
Steps to Change Tab Title in WordPress
Step 1 – Login to your WordPress dashboard and click on the Settings option in the left-hand side panel. Step 2 – The General Settings options will show up. Replace the current site title with the site title you require. Step 3 – Scroll down and click on Save Changes.
How do I get rid of the extra info tab in WooCommerce?
How to remove additional information tab WooCommerce using PHP: Use FTP (or SFTP if it’s available on your host) to access your site files. Go to wp-content folder of the needed WordPress install, then to themes folder, and open the functions. php of the theme you use on your site (the active one)
How do I add additional information to WooCommerce products?
1) You could use the option “Product Page Elements” in the Basic Section under the Options Tab in the plugin Dashboard. You can check all the boxes for the Data that you want to be mentioned in the Additional Information Tab in the Tabbed page layout.
How do I add a custom tab in WooCommerce?
Go into wp-admin > WooCommerce > Ultimate Tabs. There you enable 1. tab for example, add a tab title, content & priority.
Create WooCommerce Category Tabs
- Create custom Specific Tabs.
- Add category only tabs.
- Show global product tabs.
- Place an Icon in front of tabs.
- Add styling and more.
20 нояб. 2018 г.
What are product tabs?
Description. Woocommerce Product Tabs helps you to add your custom Tabs in product page in WooCommerce. You can add any number of Tabs. You can also define default tab to be placed in every products. Shortcodes can be used in the tab content which allows you to place any content which you can display using shortcode.
How do I change my browser tab title?
Changing the title in the browser tab
- Click Page > Metadata.
- In the “Page Title” field, enter your desired text.
- Click OK and save your changes.
- Remember to republish your site to see the changes.
How do I change the tab name on my website?
Here’s how you can change the name that appears in the browser tab:
- Go to the Pages… …
- Navigate to the Home Page and click on the “gear” Settings icon.
- Enter the Page Settings menu. …
- Once done, click Submit.
- Click Publish to make changes live.
- Open your website following the link in the publishing confirmation window.
8 авг. 2019 г.
How do I change the tab name on a PDF?
Open the PDF document in Adobe Acrobat Pro:
- Select File > Properties.
- Select the Description tab to view the metadata in the document, including the document information dictionary.
- Modify the Title field to add or change the document’s Title entry.
How do I edit additional information in WooCommerce?
Go to Snippets > Add New. Leave the snippet to be run everywhere. Save changes and activate. Source: /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/tabs/additional-information.
How do I turn off related products in WooCommerce?
It’s likely something you may find under the single product page options. If you’re theme has this customization option built in then you can remove the related products without using any code. So be sure to check your theme settings or options to see if this is something you can just enable or disable there!