How do I change the Description tab in WooCommerce?
The most fool-proof and easy-to-manage way to change any text in WooCommerce is to use a plugin such as WooCommerce Tab Manager . If you are a developer or are comfortable with modifications, you can try adding a custom functions file to the theme with the following code.
How do I edit additional information in WooCommerce?
Go to Snippets > Add New. Leave the snippet to be run everywhere. Save changes and activate. Source: /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/tabs/additional-information.
How do I change text in WooCommerce?
In order to customize the WooCommerce button text, you first have to install and activate the plugin. You can do this from the plugins page of your WordPress admin dashboard. Once the plugin has been installed and activated, click on WooCommerce > Settings. This will take you to the main settings page for WooCommerce.
How do I show product description in WooCommerce?
Method #1: Create a product table layout to include short description
- Install the plugin. Get the WooCommerce Product Table plugin and install and activate it to your WordPress website. …
- Configure the plugin’s settings. …
- Display your product table on the front-end of your site.
How do I add additional information to WooCommerce products?
1) You could use the option “Product Page Elements” in the Basic Section under the Options Tab in the plugin Dashboard. You can check all the boxes for the Data that you want to be mentioned in the Additional Information Tab in the Tabbed page layout.
How do I get rid of the Description tab in WooCommerce?
STEPS TO REMOVE DESCRIPTION HEADING
- Open WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Editor.
- Open function.php theme file.
- Add the following code at the bottom of function.php file.
- Save the changes.
- Refresh the product page, now the description heading is gone.
4 февр. 2018 г.
How do I hide additional information in WooCommerce?
The “Additional Information” tab on the single product page is somewhat annoying and, honestly, quite useless. There are 2 simple methods to “hide” it or delete it completely: a CSS and a PHP solution. In the first case, you can input the code in your style. css; in the second case use your child theme’s functions.
How do I add a custom field in WooCommerce?
How to create WooCommerce custom fields with the Advanced Custom Fields plugin
- Log into WordPress and find Plugins > Add New. …
- Click ‘Custom Fields’ on the left hand side of the WordPress dashboard.
- Click the ‘Add New’ link by the ‘Field Group’ at the top of the page.
- Next, you’ll see the ‘Add New Field Group’ page:
How do I change the color of a button in WooCommerce?
Go to the WooCommerce Product Page Or Cart Page, You will See Buttons in Red colors. To change the color of the buttons , Replace the “backgroud: red ! important” to your desired color. Click Update and It will Be Done and Ready to Go.
How do I customize add to cart button in WooCommerce?
Go to Appearance > Customizer > WooCommerce > Add to Cart and choose the options for your custom WooCommerce add to cart buttons.
How do I change the Proceed to Checkout button text in WooCommerce?
Here is a code snippet to edit the Proceed to checkout text in the Woocommerce Shopping cart on your WordPress website. You will need to open your functions. php file under Appearance> Editor and select the file. Then edit and save.
What is Product short description?
A product description is the marketing copy used to describe a product’s value proposition to potential customers. A compelling product description provides customers with details around features, problems it solves and other benefits to help generate a sale.