How do I change my logo image on WordPress?
Open My Sites → Customize and click on the Site Identity section. Click Add Logo to open the Media Manager. Upload a new image, or select one that’s already in your Media Library. Click Set as logo, and you’ll see your logo appear in the preview window.
How do I change the cart icon in WooCommerce?
Set a ‘Cart’ Icon for the menu item
Select a suitable icon for the menu item. In this case we’re using the Cart icon from Dashicons, but you can select one from Font Awesome if you prefer, or upload your own icon. In the Settings tab, enable the “Hide Text” option so we only see the Cart icon in the menu.
How do I add a logo to my WooCommerce email template?
How to add brand logo in WooCommerce emails
- Click on the Header sidebar menu.
- Navigate to Header Image sub-menu.
- Click on the Select image and select your logo from the media library/ your computer.
- Then, click on the Publish button at the top right-hand corner of the top of the customized email editor.
How do I change my website logo?
From the More actions menu, select Manage site. Then choose Site Layout from the options on the left. Click the change logo link. Then click the Choose File button and browse to the image file.
How do I add a logo to my website?
Steps to Add an Image Using HTML
- Name the image properly. …
- Head over to hPanel’s File Manager. …
- Upload the image into the public_html directory. …
- Go to the wp-content -> themes and access the theme folder you’re currently using.
- Open the file where you want the logo or image to appear.
How do I list all products in WooCommerce?
In the WordPress admin, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product tables. Add your license key and read through all the settings, choosing the ones that you want for your WooCommerce all products list. Now create a page where you want to list all products in a table (Pages > Add New.
How do I edit products in WooCommerce?
Add products to the Group
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products > Add New.
- Select the Grouped product you wish to add products to.
- Scroll down to Product Data and go to Linked Products.
- Select Grouped Products, and search for the product by typing.
- Click the products you wish to add.
How do I customize my product page?
How to Customize the WooCommerce Product Page
- Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template.
- Adding Colours That Match Your Brand.
- Adding Product Widgets That Will Make up Your Page.
- Tweaking the Mobile and Tablet Views.
- Preview the New Product Page.
- Publish the Custom WooCommerce Product Page.
- Set the Conditions.
How do I remove the cart icon in WooCommerce?
Basically, the cart icon will be displayed automatically if WooCommerce plugin is active. If you are not using products/WooCommerce, deactivate it from WP-admin > Plugins. And, the cart icon will be removed automatically. Save the changes and that’s it.
How do I show the cart icon in WooCommerce?
Make sure you have activated the WooCommerce plugin. To find the setting, from WordPress dashboard navigate to Appearance > Customize > Header > Primary Menu > Last Item in Menu and choose WooCommerce. It will display a WooCommerce cart icon at the end of the primary menu.
How do I add a cart in WooCommerce?
Log into the WordPress Dashboard and go to Plugins > Add New. Search for ‘WooCommerce Custom Add to Cart Button’. Install and activate the plugin of this name by Barn2 Media. Go to Appearance > Customizer > WooCommerce > Add to Cart and choose the options for your custom WooCommerce add to cart buttons.
How do I customize my WooCommerce email?
You can customize the emails via your wp-admin > WooCommerce > Settings > Emails. Here you’ll find the ability to customize all of the emails that WooCommerce sends both to you as a store admin, and to your customers.
How do I create a custom email in WooCommerce?
How to create a Custom WooCommerce Email
- $title – Email title, used in admin,
- $description – Email description, used in admin,
- $heading – Email heading, used in templates,
- $subject – Email subject,
- $template_base – the absolute path to the folder where the templates are located,
- $template_html – the relative path to the HTML email template,
20 июл. 2018 г.
How do I create a custom email template in WooCommerce?
Creating Custom Templates with Code
- Copy the file found at wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/emails/email-styles. php into your store’s child theme. …
- Find the “link” class in the copied file.
- Edit the code to change the link color.
5 нояб. 2019 г.