Yes, the Sequential Order Numbers Pro (paid) allows you to choose any starting number that’s higher than your most current order number. To do this, go navigate to your WordPress Dashboard and then go to WooCommerce > Settings > General and scroll down to “Order Numbers” to set the Order Number Start.
How do I change the order of my products in WooCommerce?
Manually Sort WooCommerce Products
- From the WordPress menu, click Products. …
- From the Select a category list, select a category whose products you want to sort. …
- After you have selected a category, click Filter to show all the products in the selected category.
- Click Sort Products. …
- Drag the product up or down to change the product order.
22 февр. 2017 г.
How do I find my WooCommerce order ID?
$order->get_id(); The same applies for other woocommerce objects like procut. echo $order->id; then you’ll be returned the id of the post from which the order is made.
How do I change the order status in WooCommerce programmatically?
To correct the issue, the first step will be to verify that it is the notification system by going into the admin under WooCommerce->Settings->Email->Completed order and un-checking the “Enable this email notification” box. Then save that and retest.
How do I get rid of default sorting in WooCommerce?
Toggle Sorting Options Off and On
After installation, you will find the options to for the plugin in your customizer. Once there, just click on WooCommerce > Product Catalog and you will see where you can toggle off as many of the default sorting options that you want.
What is menu order in WooCommerce?
Another way to reorder products in WooCommerce is to change the custom meta “menu order” field. If you click on your product, under the “Advanced” tab, you can assign a product a menu order such as 0, 1, 2, 3, 4. This would then reflect in the dashboard and the frontend of your shop. You can also use negative numbers.
How do I order items in WooCommerce?
You can use get_item_meta() WC_Abstract_order method, to get the order metadata (the item quantity and the item price total).
How do I see all orders in WooCommerce?
Get All WooCommerce Orders for a Customer
- Most of the time, people query shop_order as the post type. You want to use wc_get_order_types() for the post type instead, as this will ensure that you have all order types available in the shop. …
- The post_status is also something that’s easy to mess up.
26 авг. 2015 г.
How do I show WooCommerce front end orders?
To see/edit/dispatch your WooCommerce orders from the frontend, you simply need to click on the View it on the frontend button.
How do I fulfill a WooCommerce order?
How to process an order with WooCommerce on your WordPress site
- Step 1 – login.
- Step 2 – navigate to WooCommerce order list.
- Step 3 – view/update order status and process payment if necessary.
- Step 4 – view details and fulfill order.
- Step 5 – complete order and update status.
- Step 6 – send shipping notification.
How do I print a WooCommerce order?
Print Order in WooCommerce
- Go to WooCommerce > Orders .
- Then select the order which you want to print.
- Select “Print Invoice” from the bulk actions and hit Apply.
How do I create a custom order in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Order Statuses, and set up new statuses or email triggers. Edit your email content if needed. That’s it! Sit back and enjoy custom WooCommerce order statuses and automatic emails!
What does processing mean in WooCommerce?
Processing: This means the customer’s payment has been received. The order is now awaiting dispatch, i.e. for you to process it. If you’re using WooCommerce to track your orders, you can click into the order and change the order status to “Completed” once you’ve dispatched the product(s).