How do I change my WooCommerce product URL?
WooCommerce. How to setup and manage shop permalinks
- Open your WordPress admin panel and navigate to Settings -> Permalinks. Scroll down to see Product permalink base:
- You will see the list of available options: Default – this is not a user-friendly structure of permalinks and the URL looks the following way: /? …
- Select the desired structure and save changes: Note!
How do I find the product category URL in WooCommerce?
$link = get_term_link( $product_cat_id, ‘product_cat’ ); To get the url of the product category.
How do I find my WooCommerce URL?
How to Get Various WooCommerce Page URLs
- Shop URL. Get the WooCommerce Shop URL (this is the root category page) with the following: $shop_page_url = get_permalink( woocommerce_get_page_id( ‘shop’ ) );
- My Account URL. …
- Cart URL. …
- Checkout URL. …
- Payment Page URL. …
- Logout URL.
4 июл. 2012 г.
How do I remove a URL from WooCommerce?
- you can change the permalinks in Settings > permalink > optional > Product category base= ./ (type ./ in Product category base).
- Be sure that you don’t have any page, post or attachment with the same name (slug) as the category page or they will collide and the code won’t work.
19 мар. 2019 г.
How do I show products on WooCommerce page?
If you want to display product categories on your Shop page instead of just products, follow these steps:
- Click on Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
- Select “Show categories” from Shop Page Display.
- Click on Save Changes.
How do I find the category for a link?
To fetch the category link, you’ll have to first fetch the category ID. You can do this with the help of get_cat_ID function() function. $category_id = get_cat_ID( ‘Category Name’ ); Here you can get the ID of any category by specifying the name of the category, in place of ‘Category Name’.
Where is my WooCommerce consumer key?
Follow the steps below to find your WooCommerce store’s Consumer Key & Consumer Secret. Step 1: Visit the API tab in your WooCommerce Settings page. On top you will find 3 options- Settings, Keys/Apps and Webhooks. Click Keys/Apps and then click Add Key button.
How do I link product categories to pages in WordPress?
Adding WooCommerce Category
- Go to Appearance > Menus.
- Make sure you select the correct menu from the drop-down.
- Click on “Select” to load the menu.
- Select the “Product categories” tab.
- Check the Categorie to be added.
- Press the “Add to Menu” or “Add to Column” button.
How do I change the product layout in WooCommerce?
How to Customize WooCommerce Shop Page: A step-by-step Guide
- Step 1: Create a child theme. …
- Step 2: Create the folder structure in your child theme. …
- Step 3: Create content for your shop page. …
- Step 4: Create a shop page template. …
- Step 5: Customize the shop page using shortcodes.
How do I customize a category page in WooCommerce?
Step 1 – Create a new page, customize it, and publish it. To add your products by category use either the WooCommerce blocks plugin or if you want a more beautiful page use our Storefront Blocks plugin. (the product grid shown in the picture above was built using Storeront Blocks).
How do I list all products in WooCommerce?
In the WordPress admin, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product tables. Add your license key and read through all the settings, choosing the ones that you want for your WooCommerce all products list. Now create a page where you want to list all products in a table (Pages > Add New.