In the left sidebar, click on WooCommerce. Then, go to Product Catalog, and scroll down the left-hand side, where you can see the Products per Row Then, you can set the number of products per page to the preferred number. You can also customize the number of rows per page.
How do I change the single product page in WooCommerce?
Woo Commerce is off topic as its a plugin and not specifically related to WordPress but what you can do is copy over the single-product. php template to a WooCommerce folder in your child theme. change the file name and modify the file, then use single_template or template_include with the correct conditional tag.
How do I change the product layout in WooCommerce?
How to Customize WooCommerce Shop Page: A step-by-step Guide
- Step 1: Create a child theme. …
- Step 2: Create the folder structure in your child theme. …
- Step 3: Create content for your shop page. …
- Step 4: Create a shop page template. …
- Step 5: Customize the shop page using shortcodes.
How do I show 4 products in a row in WooCommerce?
Simply enable the “Plugins > WooCommerce > Make WooCommerce store display 4 items per row” option, and it will automatically add the code for you.
How do I list all products in WooCommerce?
In the WordPress admin, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product tables. Add your license key and read through all the settings, choosing the ones that you want for your WooCommerce all products list. Now create a page where you want to list all products in a table (Pages > Add New.
How do I add more than one shop in WooCommerce?
- go to: → Appearance → Menus;
- remove »Shop« from menu;
- add a checkmark on »Product Categories«;
- now you can add the »Product Categories« to your menu;
How do I customize my product page?
How to Customize the WooCommerce Product Page
- Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template.
- Adding Colours That Match Your Brand.
- Adding Product Widgets That Will Make up Your Page.
- Tweaking the Mobile and Tablet Views.
- Preview the New Product Page.
- Publish the Custom WooCommerce Product Page.
- Set the Conditions.
How do I customize WooCommerce?
How to customize the WooCommerce Single Product Page
- Put your WooCommerce Product information in as normal.
- Publish or save your product as draft.
- Click on ‘enable WooBuilder’
- This will enable the new Gutenberg editor for that specific product.
- Design your new Single Product Page using the WooBuilder Blocks.
How do I show a single product in WooCommerce?
More videos on YouTube
- Login to WordPress admin panel and Click on the Add New Page or Post.
- In order to display single product by ID add this code to the page’s body [product id=”99″]
- In order to display single product by SKU add this code to the page’s body [product sku=”FOO”]
How do I customize my WooCommerce checkout page?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Checkout Fields.
- There are three sets of Fields you can edit:
- Disabled fields.
- Select the Add Field button.
- Enter your text and preferences.
- Save Changes.