How do I change the product tab in WooCommerce?
To create Saved Tabs, go to Settings > Custom Product Tabs for WooCommerce. Click on the Add New button to create a new Saved Tab. Enter a title and fill the content for this new Saved Tab. Then click on the Save Tab button.
How do I change the tab title in WordPress?
Steps to Change Tab Title in WordPress
Step 1 – Login to your WordPress dashboard and click on the Settings option in the left-hand side panel. Step 2 – The General Settings options will show up. Replace the current site title with the site title you require. Step 3 – Scroll down and click on Save Changes.
How do I add a custom tab to a WooCommerce product page?
To add a saved tab to a product, go to the custom tabs section on the edit product screen, click the ‘Add a Saved Tab’ button above the tab, and choose which tab you would like to add.
How do I change the page title in WooCommerce?
How to I change the “Shop” title to something else?
- Ensure your Shop page is actually called what you want it to be called by going to Pages, hovering over the page and choosing Quick Edit.
- Ensure the Slug matches your shop page title.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings and click on the Products tab to ensure the correct Shop page is linked in the Product Archive/Shop drop-down.
How do I remove a product tab in WooCommerce?
in the end I manually removed the review tab from all the products using built in wordpress/woocommerce functionality.
- go to the product lising page.
- click the checkbox to select all products (it will only select the products on this page so you may have to go thru several pages to repeat)
21 июл. 2016 г.
How do I add product data to WooCommerce?
Adding a simple product
- Go to WooCommerce > Products > Add Product. You then have a familiar interface and should immediately feel at home.
- Enter a product Title and Description.
- Go to the Product Data panel, and select downloadable (digital) or virtual (service) if applicable.
How do I change the tab title?
Go to the Site Pages tab of the Builder, click on the “gear” icon next to the title of the necessary page. In a window that will appear, click on SEO and fill out the Title Meta Tag field. To save the changes, click anywhere outside the Page Settings window and publish the website.
How do I change the tab name on my website?
To change the text that appears in the tab of your browser, follow these steps:
- Click Page > Metadata.
- In the “Page Title” field, enter your desired text.
- Click OK and save your changes.
- Remember to republish your site to see the changes.
Where is the title tag in WordPress?
First you need to click on the “Edit snippet” button, which will open up some input fields. The first one you will see will say “SEO title” – this is the one you want to edit if you want a custom title tag in WordPress. By default you will see it has: Title, Page, Separator and Site title written in there.
What are product tabs?
Description. Woocommerce Product Tabs helps you to add your custom Tabs in product page in WooCommerce. You can add any number of Tabs. You can also define default tab to be placed in every products. Shortcodes can be used in the tab content which allows you to place any content which you can display using shortcode.
How do I create a custom tab in WordPress?
Here’s how you can add Static Top-Level Tabs:
- Go to your Menus page (Appearance -> Menus)
- Add a Custom Link and set the URL as #. …
- Label your link and hit the Add to Menu button.
- Organize your menu items like you would normally do, hit the Save Menu button, and you’re done!
How do I change the header in WooCommerce?
Go to Appearance > Header. Please note that some themes don’t have the header option so you’ll have to go to Appearance > Theme Editor > Header and modify the header PHP files. Then, go to the Header Image section and click Add New Image. After that, select the image you want to use in your header.
How do I change the header text in WordPress?
Edit header and footer text in WordPress
- Open WordPress Editor.
- Click Widgets on the left, then click on the section that contains the text you want to edit, as follows:
- Make the appropriate changes to the available fields, and then click Save & Publish.
What is WooCommerce archive page?
A Product Archive/Shop page is a WooCommerce page used to display the products added. It displays according to the settings given in WooCommerce > Settings > Products.