If you wanted to change the default sort order, you can do that under WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Display > Default product sorting.
How do I change the default sort in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce > Settings in your WordPress admin. On the Products tab, under the Display settings, ensure that Default Product Sorting is set to “Default sorting (custom ordering + name)”. Save the setting, then click on the Products admin page from the WordPress admin sidebar.
How do I change the order of my products in WooCommerce?
Manually Sort WooCommerce Products
- From the WordPress menu, click Products. …
- From the Select a category list, select a category whose products you want to sort. …
- After you have selected a category, click Filter to show all the products in the selected category.
- Click Sort Products. …
- Drag the product up or down to change the product order.
22 февр. 2017 г.
How do I get rid of default sorting in WooCommerce?
Toggle Sorting Options Off and On
After installation, you will find the options to for the plugin in your customizer. Once there, just click on WooCommerce > Product Catalog and you will see where you can toggle off as many of the default sorting options that you want.
What is menu order in WooCommerce?
Another way to reorder products in WooCommerce is to change the custom meta “menu order” field. If you click on your product, under the “Advanced” tab, you can assign a product a menu order such as 0, 1, 2, 3, 4. This would then reflect in the dashboard and the frontend of your shop. You can also use negative numbers.
How do I change the order of categories in WordPress?
Using a Plugin to Change Category Order
Basically, after it is installed, you navigate to the WordPress backend–> Post section –> Taxonomy Order. You will be able to drag and drop the listed categories in the order you desire.
How do I sort posts in WordPress?
- Upload post-types-order folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from Admin > Plugins menu.
- Once activated you should check with Settings > Post Types Order.
- Use Re-Order link which appear into each post type section or use default WordPress interface to make your sorting.
How do I add a featured product in WooCommerce?
Navigate to your products page and find the product you want to have be featured, click the star to make that product be a featured product. It’s really that simple. Once you have featured products set up, WooCommerce will allow you to show all of your featured products by using a shortcode.
How do I create a custom sort in WordPress?
If you go to Appearance > Customize in your WordPress admin, you can change some of your display settings. In the Customizer, go to WooCommerce then Product catalog change the “Default product sorting” to “Default sorting (custom ordering + name)” and we’ll get going from there.
How do I show WooCommerce front end orders?
To see/edit/dispatch your WooCommerce orders from the frontend, you simply need to click on the View it on the frontend button.
How do I fulfill a WooCommerce order?
How to process an order with WooCommerce on your WordPress site
- Step 1 – login.
- Step 2 – navigate to WooCommerce order list.
- Step 3 – view/update order status and process payment if necessary.
- Step 4 – view details and fulfill order.
- Step 5 – complete order and update status.
- Step 6 – send shipping notification.
How do you manage orders?
This process is called order management, which is basically keeping track of customers’ orders and handling the steps involved with fulfilling them. The process generally consists of accepting the order; picking, packing, and shipping the items mentioned in the order; and finally tracking them until they get delivered.
How do I hide the shop page in WooCommerce?
How To Hide WooCommerce Pages & Products?
- Click on edit for “Catalog visibility” settings.
- Choose Hidden.
- Click on OK.
- Click on update.