How do I link my Facebook page to my WordPress website?
From the widgets menu, select the option for “Sidebar” (or an alternative area where you’d like to insert the widget). Click “Add a Widget” and then search for “Facebook”. Select “Simple Facebook Page Widget” and add it to the correct sidebar (or WordPress “widget area” if you want to get technical”).
How do I get WooCommerce to display my homepage?
Displaying products with WooCommerce on your Homepage in SpicePress
- Installing the WooCommerce plugin. To install WooCommerce, you can follow this article.
- Managing your Homepage product section. In your WP Admin Panel, go to Appearance => Customize => Homepage Section Settings => Home Shop settings.
How do I link my website to my Facebook page?
To connect an existing store to your main Page:
- Open Store Locations in Business Manager.
- Click + Add Stores.
- Click Next.
- Select Connect a Page and click Next.
- Choose a Facebook Page by name or ID.
- Fill out the fields under Connect a Page.
- Click Save when you have completed all the fields.
How do I connect to WooCommerce?
Connect, download and activate product keys
- Sign in to WooCommerce.com.
- Go to WP-Admin > WooCommerce > Extensions in your site.
- Select the WooCommerce.com Subscriptions tab.
- Click Connect.
- Click the Approve button to connect your site to your WooCommerce.com account.
How do I share my WordPress posts automatically on Facebook?
How to Automatically Post to Facebook From WordPress
- Create an IFTTT account.
- On the IFTTT Facebook page, click Connect to add your Facebook account. …
- On the IFTTT WordPress page, click Connect to add your WordPress account.
- Now, go back to the IFTTT WordPress page and click Automatically share new posts to a Facebook page.
- Click Connect.
4 окт. 2019 г.
How do I add a Facebook link to my WordPress footer?
How to Add Social Media Icons to Header or Footer
- Go to Appearance → Customize.
- Expand the Menus panel.
- Select the menu to edit or +Add a Menu.
- Click +Add Items.
- Check the menu location where you would like the icons to appear.
- Click Save & Publish.
How do I customize my WooCommerce homepage?
To use Homepage Control:
- Go to: Appearance > Customize > Homepage Control.
- Drag and drop items to reorder.
- Tick/untick the checkbox of each item to turn the display on/off.
- Press the Publish button to save changes.
How do I list all products in WooCommerce?
In the WordPress admin, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product tables. Add your license key and read through all the settings, choosing the ones that you want for your WooCommerce all products list. Now create a page where you want to list all products in a table (Pages > Add New.
How do I show products in WooCommerce?
Open the Customizer, click the WooCommerce option, and click on Product Catalog. For each of the Shop Page Display and Default Category Display options, select Show products. Save your changes by clicking Publish.
How do I get the link to my Facebook business page?
Log into Facebook. From the Home screen, click Pages on the left-hand side. Click on your business page from the list of pages you manage. Copy the business page URL in the address bar of your browser.
How do I add a shop now link to my Facebook page?
If you’re not already signed in to your Facebook account, sign in now.
- Click the downward-pointing arrow. It’s at the top-right corner of Facebook. …
- Click the name of your Page. …
- Click + Add a Button. …
- Click Shop with you or make a donation. …
- Click Shop Now. …
- Click Next. …
- Click Website Link. …
- Type the URL for your website.
6 сент. 2019 г.
How do I link to my Facebook business page?
Use the “@” and start typing the name of the business page. Then select the correct business page from the drop down list and your post will appear on their wall. You also create a link in your status update to the business page you are referring to.
How much does it cost to use WooCommerce?
WooCommerce Payments has no setup charge and no monthly fees. You pay 2.9% + $0.30 for each transaction made with U.S.-issued credit or debit cards. For cards issued outside the U.S., there’s an additional 1% fee. Another choice is to use Paypal.
How do I open WooCommerce setup wizard?
Go to any of the WooCommerce pages in the WordPress Admin. Select “Help” at the top-right corner. Choose the “Setup Wizard” tab.
Can you add WooCommerce to any WordPress theme?
WooCommerce will work with any theme by default but adding some extra support for the plugin so that it better fits your theme is very easy to do.