First, go to Divi -> Theme Builder on your WordPress dashboard. On the theme builder dashboard, click the plus button to create a new custom template. To create a custom product category page template for the entire categories, you can select the All Product Category Pages option on the Archive Pages section.
How do I create a product category in WooCommerce?
To get started, go to Pages → Add New to create a basic WordPress page. Then, add the [product_table] shortcode to the page. You can also add a category title using the regular title field. By default, the shortcode will display all your WooCommerce products.
How do I create a custom template in WooCommerce?
Steps to create WooCommerce Theme with TemplateToaster
- Step 1: CMS Selection. …
- Step 2: Select Layout. …
- Step 3: Header Design. …
- Step 4: Menu Design. …
- Step 5: Slideshow Design. …
- Step 5: Set the Content Style. …
- Step 6: Footer Design. …
- Step 6: Export Theme.
25 июн. 2018 г.
How do I create a custom category template in WordPress?
How to Make a Category Template in 4 Steps
- Step 1: Copy Your Category. php File. …
- Step 2: Create a New Category Template File. Create a new category template file and name it something descriptive. …
- Step 3: Paste Contents from Original Category File. …
- Step 4: Edit Your New Category Template.
25 апр. 2013 г.
How do you create separate shop pages in WooCommerce for each product category?
1 Answer. each (sub)category has it’s own archive page. instead of showing the main shop page in your menu, just put those pages seperately into the menu, under: → design → menu . besides that you can configure your woocommerce under: → woocommerce → settings .
What are product categories?
There are four types of product classification — convenience goods, shopping goods, specialty products, and unsought goods.
How do I add a variable product in WooCommerce?
To add a variable product, create a new product or edit an existing one.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select the Add Product button or Edit an existing product. The Product Data displays.
- Select Variable product from the Product Data dropdown.
How do I edit WooCommerce templates?
How to Edit Files. Edit files in an upgrade-safe way using overrides. Copy the template into a directory within your theme named /woocommerce keeping the same file structure but removing the /templates/ subdirectory. The copied file will now override the WooCommerce default template file.
How do I update WooCommerce templates?
We need to determine what templates to update, make a backup of old templates and then restore any customizations. Go to: WooCommerce > Status > System Status. Scroll to the end of the page where there is a list of templates overridden by your theme/child theme and a warning message that they need to be updated.
How can you create a new template category in write?
To create a template category: 1) Click the Settings icon on the Templates dialog. 2) Click New category on the context menu (see Figure 6). 3) In the pop-up dialog, type a name for the new category and click OK.
What are the steps to create a template?
Start with a blank template
- Click the File tab, and then click New.
- Click Blank document, and then click Create.
- Make the changes that you want to the margin settings, page size and orientation, styles, and other formats. …
- Click the File tab, and then click Save As.
How do you create a category page?
Category Pages & Menus
- Open the Customizer. (My Sites → Design → Customize)
- Go to Menus.
- Select the menu to edit.
- Click on Add Items.
- Select Categories.
- Click the Plus icon next to the Category you want to add.
- Click Publish to save the changes.
How do I create a custom shop in WooCommerce?
1) Customizing the WooCommerce Shop Page Manually
- Step 1: Create a child theme. …
- Step 2: Create the folder structure in your child theme. …
- Step 3: Create content for your shop page. …
- Step 4: Create a shop page template. …
- Step 5: Customize the shop page using shortcodes.
How do I add a shop page in WooCommerce?
To define your page you first need to create a standard page (if you haven’t done so yet) then go to WooCommerce > Settings then click on the “Products” tab then on the “Display” sub-tab where you will find the dropdown option.