You can customize the emails via your wp-admin > WooCommerce > Settings > Emails. Here you’ll find the ability to customize all of the emails that WooCommerce sends both to you as a store admin, and to your customers.
How do I customize my WordPress email?
This WordPress email customizer uses the customizer tool implemented into WordPress itself to create appealing emails for your website.
WordPress Email Customizer with Plugin
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- From Plugins click on Add New and in the search box type in Email Templates.
- Click on Install Now then Activate.
11 нояб. 2020 г.
How do I add a logo to my WooCommerce email?
How to add brand logo in WooCommerce emails
- Click on the Header sidebar menu.
- Navigate to Header Image sub-menu.
- Click on the Select image and select your logo from the media library/ your computer.
- Then, click on the Publish button at the top right-hand corner of the top of the customized email editor.
How do I change my email template in WordPress?
Once you have the plugin activated, you can access it by going to Appearance>>Email Templates. From here, you can modify the email templates within the WordPress customizer. From this screen, you will have multiple tabs, which will allow you to make changes to the basic email template in WordPress.
How do I view email templates in WooCommerce?
An Extension for WooCommerce that allows you to Preview Email Templates.
- Just install the plugin and an admin section will be generated that lists the different Emails that WooCommerce sends.
- Choose the templates and an Order.
- A preview of the selected E-mail will be shown.
How do I overwrite a WooCommerce template?
Navigate to wp-content/themes/your_theme-child/ directory and create woccommerce folder. You need to upload the files from templates folder here. When you’ve placed the file into WooCommerce folder, the new template will override the default one.
How do I send an email order confirmation in WooCommerce?
Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings tab in the left column of the Dashboard. Switch to Emails tab at the top of the page. Here select Processing Order email and click on Configure to the right of it. In the Enable/Disable block select Enable this email notification option to send it automatically.
How do I change the default registered email in WordPress?
Scroll down to Advanced Optin section and check the box next to ‘Add a checkbox to the WordPress user registration page’ option. After that, select the email list you created earlier from the dropdown next to ‘Add subscribers to’ option. Below that you can add a message that users will see on screen.
How do I send HTML email in WordPress?
Send HTML Emails Using wp_mail and SMTP in WordPress
- $to (required) is the intended recipients. …
- $subject (required) is the subject of your message.
- $message (required) is the content of your message.
- $headers (optional) is the mail headers to be sent with the message.
- $attachments (optional) is the file name, to be attached to the message.
18 февр. 2013 г.
How do I remove built in WooCommerce email?
Remove Built with WooCommerce Email
Step 2 : Scroll to the bottom and look for the text area where the footer text is located as shown in the image below( arrow 3). Change the text and save the changes and you will successfully remove built with woocommerce email text from the order footer.