Go to the WooCommerce tab in your WordPress dashboard. Click on Checkout and then on the Billing tab. You’ll see a list of all the fields you can hide so just activate the disable option on the field you want to remove. After that, you can go to the Shipping and Additional tabs and disable the fields you want to delete …
How do I edit checkout fields in WooCommerce?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Checkout Fields.
- There are three sets of Fields you can edit:
- Disabled fields.
- Select the Add Field button.
- Enter your text and preferences.
- Save Changes.
How do I add a custom field to a WooCommerce checkout page?
How to Add Custom Fields to WooCommerce Checkout Page
- Step 1: Define an Array of Fields on Checkout Page. …
- Step 2: Add Custom Fields to WooCommerce Checkout Page. …
- Step 3: Concatenate Fields as per Requirement. …
- Step 4: Display Custom Fields on Order Page. …
- Step 5: Display Fields on Account Page.
12 янв. 2018 г.
How do I delete shipping in WooCommerce?
Hiding WooCommerce Shipping Methods based on Product type
- Install and activate the Hide Shipping Method plugin.
- Visit the plugin settings by clicking on the Settings option on the plugins page, or by visiting WooCommerce => Settings => Manage Shipping Methods.
7 мар. 2019 г.
How do I disable WooCommerce checkout?
Other ways to disable WooCommerce Cart and Checkout
Of course, the other way to disable the WooCommerce checkout is to switch off all payment methods. Even if a user adds a product to cart, they won’t be able to proceed to checkout as “no valid payment methods are offered”.
How do I remove a company name from WooCommerce checkout?
Removing company name from WooCommerce checkout
To remove the company name field from the WooCommerce checkout, all that we need to do is hook in using the woocommerce_checkout_fields hook and then apply a filter to unset the [billing] [billing_company] field from the array returned.
How do I create a custom field in WooCommerce?
How to create WooCommerce custom fields with the Advanced Custom Fields plugin
- Log into WordPress and find Plugins > Add New. …
- Click ‘Custom Fields’ on the left hand side of the WordPress dashboard.
- Click the ‘Add New’ link by the ‘Field Group’ at the top of the page.
- Next, you’ll see the ‘Add New Field Group’ page:
How do I change the checkout page in WordPress?
To do this, on your WordPress dashboard go to WooCommerce > Checkout and then the Billing, Shipping, or Additional tab. There, you will see a list of all the fields that you want to display or hide.
How do I edit checkout in Elementor?
To do this, you have to edit your WooCommerce Checkout page using the Elementor Editor. Find the ‘EA Woo Checkout’ element from the ‘Search’ option under the ‘ELEMENTS’ tab. Now all you have to do is just Drag & Drop the ‘Woo Checkout’ element into the ‘Drag widget here’ or the ‘+’ section.
How do I turn off free shipping in WooCommerce?
1/ Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping. 3/ Click Add Shipping Method and a modal will display. Select Free Shipping from the dropdown and Add shipping method. 4/ Select Free Shipping in the row you wish to define and select Edit.
How do I turn off shipping address in WooCommerce?
Head over to the WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Options section. On that page you’ll find the ‘Shipping destination’ setting, which allows you to control which checkout fields should be used.
How do I temporarily disable WooCommerce?
Go to Products -> Categories from the admin panel. From the Product categories screen, you can: Edit an existing category that you’d like to temporarily disable from your WooCommerce store. Alternatively, you can create a new category, as well.
How do I reset my WooCommerce settings?
How to reset WooCommerce? (Step-by-step process)
- Clear WooCommerce data.
- Delete customer details.
- Delete WooCommerce plugin from Dashboard.
- Get rid of Custom Fields with cPanel.
- Drop Database tables in phpMyAdmin.
- Delete residual files from FTP server.
21 окт. 2020 г.
How do I enable checkout in WooCommerce?
One Page Checkout Graphical Interface
- Go to: Pages > Add New or Posts > Add New.
- Make sure the editor is in Visual mode.
- Click the One Page Checkout icon.
- Click inside the Products field and type the product name/s to display.
- Select the products to display.
- Select the template to use for product selection fields.