How do I delete a customer in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce – Delete Customer Accounts without Orders Quickly
- Find non-paying customers. The first step is to find your customers with no purchases. For this, you need to open the “Bulk Edit” tool on the toolbar. …
- Delete non-paying customers. Now that your customers have been filtered, you need to set these values in the “Bulk Edit” tool to delete the non-paying customers.
What happens if I deactivate WooCommerce?
If you deactivate and delete the plugin from WordPress, you only remove the plugin and its files. Your settings, orders, products, pages, etc… will still exist in the database. If you need to remove ALL WooCommerce data, including products, order data, etc., you need to be able to modify the site’s wp-config.
How do I delete a WordPress user?
Deleting a User
To delete a user, click on the Delete link that appears beneath the user name when hovering your cursor over each row. The Delete link wont appear for the user that is currently logged in.
How do I delete my WordPress account and start over?
First, you’ll need to go to Tools » WP Reset and click the ‘Tools’ tab. Once there, simply click on the ‘Delete Themes’ or ‘Delete Plugins’ links to jump straight to those tools. You can click the ‘Delete all themes’ or ‘Delete plugins’ button to delete them. Important: WP Reset doesn’t backup your files in any way.
How do I delete all orders in WooCommerce?
2- Delete all orders
- Select the rows that you want to update: Edit all the rows from my current search (even non-visible rows)
- What field do you want to edit: Status.
- Select type of edit: Set value.
- Replace existing value with this value: Here you can select “Delete completely” or “Trash”
4 янв. 2020 г.
How do I disable guest checkout in WooCommerce?
In the WordPress dashboard, go to WooCommerce → Settings → Checkout. Untick the ‘Enable guest checkout’ box.
How do I temporarily disable WooCommerce?
Go to Products -> Categories from the admin panel. From the Product categories screen, you can: Edit an existing category that you’d like to temporarily disable from your WooCommerce store. Alternatively, you can create a new category, as well.
How do I temporarily disable my WordPress site?
How to Temporarily Disable Your WordPress With the Plugin. Start by installing and Activating the free Disable Site WordPress plugin. After that, locate the Disable Site tab in your dashboard menu and click on it. This brings you to the only settings page from Disable Site.
How do you deactivate plugins?
Simply navigate to the Plugins tab, where you’ll find a list of installed plugins:
- Find the plugin you want to deactivate and click Deactivate. …
- Once you click Deactivate, WordPress will deactivate the plugin. …
- Navigate to the wp-content/plugins folder.
28 сент. 2020 г.
Does deleting a WordPress user delete their posts?
The safest and easiest way to deal with a user account you want to invalidate is to delete the account outright. However, by default this will also delete the user’s posts. … Fortunately, WordPress allows you to assign a deleted user’s posts to another user, before the account is destroyed.
How do I delete all users on WordPress?
If you don’t want to delete some users, then you can uncheck them now. Once you are ready, click on the ‘Bulk Actions’ menu and then select ‘Delete’. After that click on the Apply button and WordPress will delete all selected user accounts.
How do I manage users on WordPress?
In order to Manage Users on a single site, click on the site that you wish to manage your users on. On the left hand side you will see a list of options and click on Users to start managing. There you will be able to see options to Change Role, Change Password and Delete.
How do I permanently delete a website?
Delete or restore your site
- On a computer, open new Google Sites.
- On the site you want to delete, click More .
- Click Remove .
- To permanently delete your site, empty your Google Drive trash.
How do I clean my WordPress site?
12 Ways to Clean Up Your WordPress Website
- Clear Out Unneeded Themes and Plugins. …
- Make Sure Everything Is Updated. …
- Get Rid of Old Post Revisions. …
- Delete Media Files That Aren’t Being Used. …
- Fix Broken Links. …
- Update Your User Information. …
- Clean Up Your Database. …
- Disable Assets From Loading on Unnecessary Pages.
8 мар. 2018 г.
How do I reset my WordPress theme to default?
How to restore theme to default?
- To reset your header image, navigate to Appearance -> Header and click the “Restore Original Header Image” button that appears about halfway down the page, then save.
- To reset your background color, navigate to Appearance -> Background and click the “select color” button in the Display Options portion of the page.
17 окт. 2013 г.