Can I delete the uncategorized category in WordPress?
Renaming Uncategorized Category in WordPress
You cannot delete a default category, but you can rename it. You need to visit Posts » Categories page in the WordPress admin and click on the edit link below the Uncategorized category.
How do I remove a category from a product page in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce product categories are displayed at the bottom of a product page just under the add to cart button. You can remove these from the layout by removing the woocommerce_template_single_meta action from the product summary, in your themes functions.
How do I remove uncategorized posts in WordPress?
Go into Posts > Categories, and you’ll notice the option to delete uncategorized is visible now. Click on delete and it’s gone! If you had some posts in the uncategorized category, they’ll just be transfered to whatever the new default category is so don’t worry, you won’t lose them. It’s that simple!
How do I get rid of uncategorized?
How to Remove the Uncategorized Category from WordPress
- Go to Posts → Categories in your WordPress dashboard.
- Locate the word Uncategorized.
- Click Edit.
- Enter the new name of the category.
- Change your Slug in Edit Category.
- Click Update.
13 авг. 2019 г.
How do I delete categories in WordPress?
Login to your WordPress account and go to your Dashboard. Click on the Post and Categories to redirect to a different page. Tick off the Categories that you want to delete. You can then go ahead and select Delete from the Bulk Action drop-down menu and click Apply.
How do I remove SKU from product page?
If you don’t need to use SKUs at all in your shop, you can disable them completely by using this code snippet in your custom site plugin or theme’s functions. php: add_filter( ‘wc_product_sku_enabled’, ‘__return_false’ ); The SKU will no longer be added to the product page display when disabled.
How do I turn off related products in WooCommerce?
It’s likely something you may find under the single product page options. If you’re theme has this customization option built in then you can remove the related products without using any code. So be sure to check your theme settings or options to see if this is something you can just enable or disable there!
How do I hide a product in WooCommerce?
From the admin panel, go to WooCommerce > Product Visibility > Global visibility tab and select the product and category you want to hide. This will hide the product and/or category from guests and all registered customers irrespective of their role.
Why is my website uncategorized?
If the site is shown as Uncategorized, it means that the website content has not yet been evaluated. You may want to create a policy rule that blocks uncategorized sites.
How do I categorize posts in WordPress?
Assigning Posts to Categories
- Go to My Sites → Site → Posts.
- Click on the post you want to assign to a category.
- Under Document Settings on the right, expand the Category option.
- Click the checkbox next to the category you want the post to be assigned to and publish your changes.
How do I change the default category in WordPress?
How to Change WordPress Default Category?
- Go to dashboard.
- Head over to Posts and then Categories.
- Add a new category that you would like to make your default category.
- Select Writing from Settings on the left-hand side menu.
- Set the Default Post Category from “Uncategorized” to the new category you have added.
2 июл. 2019 г.
Can you delete categories in mint?
Select Add/Edit Categories…
You’ll see your created subcategory under Your Categories. Select the X next to the subcategory you want to delete. Select DELETE. Select I’M DONE.
How do you edit categories?
How to Rename a Category
- Go to Posts > Categories.
- Find the category name you wish to change and click Edit.
- Change the category name.
- Change the category Slug, the permalink “nice” name for the category.
- Add or change the category description.
- Click Update.
13 сент. 2012 г.
Can you change categories in mint?
Sign in to Mint and select Transactions near the top of the page. Choose the transaction you’d like to update and select its existing category. Select the arrows that appear next to the category name. Find and select the new category you’d like to use.