Go to Products -> Categories from the admin panel. From the Product categories screen, you can: Edit an existing category that you’d like to temporarily disable from your WooCommerce store.
What happens if I deactivate WooCommerce?
If you deactivate and delete the plugin from WordPress, you only remove the plugin and its files. Your settings, orders, products, pages, etc… will still exist in the database. If you need to remove ALL WooCommerce data, including products, order data, etc., you need to be able to modify the site’s wp-config.
How do I temporarily disable my WordPress site?
How to Temporarily Disable Your WordPress With the Plugin. Start by installing and Activating the free Disable Site WordPress plugin. After that, locate the Disable Site tab in your dashboard menu and click on it. This brings you to the only settings page from Disable Site.
Does WordPress own WooCommerce?
WooCommerce is a free plugin that is simple and straightforward. In a sentence, WooCommerce is the best way to turn your WordPress website into a fully functional e-commerce store. It’s free and open-source – just like WordPress. It’s the most popular e-commerce plugin for WordPress out there.
Does deactivating plugin delete data WordPress?
When you deactivate a WordPress plugin, it is simply turned off. However, it is still installed on your website, so you can activate it again if you need to. On the other hand, uninstalling a plugin completely deletes it from your website. You will not be able to see the plugin on the Plugins » Installed Plugins page.
How do I completely remove WooCommerce?
Completely Uninstall WooCommerce
- Access your WordPress files and edit the wp-config. php file. Normally, it’s found in the root folder, /public_html/ . …
- Add the below code right above the /* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. …
- Now, go to Plugins > Installed Plugins and Deactivate > Delete WooCommerce as you normally would with any plugin.
Can I unpublish my WordPress site?
If your website is hosted on wordpress.com the first step is to login and go to My Sites, and select the site that you’re working with. In the sidebar go to Manage > Settings then scroll down to Privacy. … So as you can see, unpublishing your WordPress website is easy if you’re working on wordpress.com.
How do I temporarily disable a website?
How to Block Any Website On Browser Level
- Open the browser and go to Tools (alt+x) > Internet Options. Now click the security tab and then click the red Restricted sites icon. …
- Now in the pop-up, manually type the websites you want to block one-by-one. Click Add after typing the name of each site.
9 сент. 2017 г.
How do I hide my WordPress site from public?
Go to your blog’s dashboard. Select Settings. From there, select Privacy. You’ll see three options: Public, Hidden, and Private.
What is the difference between WooCommerce and WordPress?
The biggest difference between the two is in the setup. WooCommerce is a plugin for WordPress which means you need a WordPress website for which you have to pay a hosting fee, install the WooCommerce plugin, and then setup the store.
Can I use WooCommerce without WordPress?
WooCommerce is a plugin, so you’ll need a WordPress site that can use plugins.
Is WooCommerce the same as WordPress?
WooCommerce is an eCommerce plugin for WordPress.org (also known as self-hosted WordPress). It is open source and freely available as a WordPress plugin. However, you’ll need a domain name, SSL Certificate, and a WordPress hosting account to start a WooCommerce store.
How do I recover a deleted WordPress Plugin?
The Easy Way to Manually Restore Your Files
It’s incredibly easy to use the WPBackItUp Restore feature. By clicking on the “Restore” button the backup of your database, plugins, themes, and media files will be restored automatically.
How do I completely remove WordPress plugins?
How to Uninstall a WordPress Plugin in the Dashboard
- Navigate to “Installed Plugins” in your dashboard and click on “Deactivate” next to the plugin. In this example, we are uninstalling the Wordfence security plugin. Deactivate WordPress plugin.
- The last step is to simply click on “Delete.” Delete WordPress plugin.
24 янв. 2021 г.
How do I remove plugins from WordPress?
To do this, follow these steps:
- Log in to WordPress as the administrator.
- In the left-hand pane, click Plugins.
- Locate the plugin you want to disable, and then click Deactivate. To re-enable the plugin, click Activate.