How do I get WooCommerce product images?
Go to Appearance > Customize. Then go to WooCommerce > Product Images. Select the desired cropping setting in Thumbnail cropping.
How do I change the image of a product in WooCommerce?
Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product Images: You will get these options: Those are the image options for the shop and archive pages. Here you can specify the width and height of the image, as well as the aspect ratio if you wish to crop them.
How do I get the thumbnail image in WooCommerce?
get_the_post_thumbnail function returns html not url of featured image. You should use get_post_thumbnail_id to get post id of featured image and then use wp_get_attachment_image_src to get url of featured image.
How do I find my WooCommerce product URL?
Permalink settings for WooCommerce can be found at WordPress > Settings > Permalinks. From here you can configure the URL structure for your shop and product pages.
What is product image?
the perceptions and attitudes of consumers towards an existing or proposed new product. Product image is affected both by the physical attributes of the product itself and by the psychological or imputed values of the buyer which can be cultivated and manipulated by ADVERTISING and other promotional forms.
What is the best image size for WooCommerce products?
Your image dimensions should match or be higher than those of your theme. Original images you upload should be at least 800 x 800px or higher to work for most themes.
How do I add multiple images to WooCommerce?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select one of your Variable products.
- Select the Variations tab in the Product Details box.
- Find the Add Additional Images link and click. This link allows you to add any number of additional images for each variation.
What size should WooCommerce product images be?
What size should product images be? The minimum resolution you should be using for your WooCommerce product images is 800px x 800px. We recommend you aim higher than that though because the higher quality your images are the better they will be perceived.
How do I get product description in WooCommerce?
The easiest way to display a WooCommerce short description on your main shop page and category pages. You can use the WooCommerce Product Table plugin by itself for a simple layout. Or, you can pair it up with the WooCommerce Quick View Pro plugin for some additional neat features.
How do I regenerate a thumbnail in WooCommerce?
How to Regenerate Thumbnails in WooCommerce?
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search Regenerate Thumbnails, Install and Activate it.
- Go to Tools > Regen. Thumbnails.
- Select Regenerate All Thumbnails.
- When finished, all images are regenerated.
15 июн. 2019 г.
How do I get featured products in WooCommerce?
Navigate to your products page and find the product you want to have be featured, click the star to make that product be a featured product. It’s really that simple. Once you have featured products set up, WooCommerce will allow you to show all of your featured products by using a shortcode.
How do I fix pictures not displaying?
Images aren’t loading
- Step 1: Try private browsing mode. Learn how to use private browsing mode for Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari. …
- Step 2: Clear your cache & cookies. Learn how to clear your cache and cookies on Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari.
- Step 3: Turn off any toolbars & extensions. …
How do I fix common image issues in WordPress?
How to Fix Common Image Issues in WordPress?
- Upload an image. …
- Align Image to the Left or Right. …
- Caption below images. …
- Way to Display Photos in Columns and Rows. …
- Create Responsive Gallery. …
- Set Features Image. …
- Add Cover Image for WordPress Pages and Posts. …
- Fix Twice Appearing Featured Image.