Open the Customizer, click the WooCommerce option, and click on Product Catalog. For each of the Shop Page Display and Default Category Display options, select Show products. Save your changes by clicking Publish.
How do I show latest products in WooCommerce?
Here’s what you need to do: Go to Pages → Add New from the WordPress admin panel and give your page a title. For example, it could be something like New Arrivals. We’ve used the Storefront WordPress theme for this tutorial although WooCommerce Product Table works with most WooCommerce-compatible themes.
How do I list a product in WooCommerce?
Go to the plugin settings page: WooCommerce → Settings → Products → Product table. Enter and save your license key, and choose the default options for your product tables. Now it’s time to start listing products!
How do I show products on WordPress?
Adding Products to Your WordPress Product Catalog
You can now go ahead and start adding products to your site. Simply visit Products » Add New page to enter your product information. On the products screen, you can provide product title, description, short description, product image, and product gallery.
How do I set best selling products in WooCommerce?
- From the WordPress Dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for ‘Best Selling Products for WooCommerce’ and click Install. …
- Go to Appearance > Widgets, and add the ‘Best Selling Products Widget for WooCommerce’ widget to a widget area.
- Customise the settings: Title, Category, Products Shown, Thumbnail.
How do I add products to WooCommerce homepage?
Displaying products with WooCommerce on your Homepage in SpicePress
- Installing the WooCommerce plugin. To install WooCommerce, you can follow this article.
- Managing your Homepage product section. In your WP Admin Panel, go to Appearance => Customize => Homepage Section Settings => Home Shop settings.
How do I organize my products in WooCommerce?
- Go to your admin area and select Plugins -> Add new from the menu.
- Search for “Rearrange Woocommerce Products”.
- Click install.
- Click activate. …
- Go to WordPress “Admin > Products > Rearrange Products” and use drag-and-drop functionality to arrange your products.
How do I find my product ID in WooCommerce?
A second option is to head over the Products page in your WordPress Admin. In this listing, you’ll find the WooCommerce product ID when you hover over a product name. You can additionally search for your product using the product SKU name or product name and hover over the search results to get the Product ID.
What is a grouped product in WooCommerce?
Grouped Products is a product type bundled in WooCommerce core and is more about product display — it does not involve any different purchase rules like the aforementioned three extensions. Grouped Products lets you add similar (think materials, design, etc.) simple products to a single parent product.
How do I add multiple products in WooCommerce?
How to add multiple products to the cart from one page in WooCommerce
- Get the WooCommerce Product Table plugin. …
- Log in to your WordPress website and head over to Plugins -> Add New. …
- Navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Product Table and paste your license key into the License Key input field.
Can I use WooCommerce without price?
If you’re just looking to create a catalog or table listing and you want to hide the price from all users, WooCommerce Product Table will be all you need. The easy way to hide prices in WooCommerce. If you want to conditionally hide WooCommerce product prices, then you also might want the Hide Price Until Login plugin.
How do I add a shop to my WordPress site?
Go to your WordPress admin area and select Plugins -> Add new from the menu. Search for “Shop Page WP”. Click “Install Now”. Click “Activate”.