How do I display the WooCommerce sidebar on top for mobile devices?
You could use CSS to display sidebar for mobile only. To do this, please log in to the admin area and go to “Appearance >> Customize >> Additional CSS”. This should get you the update you need.
How do I display the sidebar in WooCommerce?
For showing the sidebar on the shop page, go to the Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce which is located below Typography . Click on Archive Page Layout and choose the first or second option to show the sidebar on the left/right on shop page.
How do I move the sidebar to the top of the screen?
To move the taskbar from its default position along the bottom edge of the screen to any of the other three edges of the screen:
- Click a blank portion of the taskbar.
- Hold down the primary mouse button, and then drag the mouse pointer to the place on the screen where you want the taskbar.
How do I hide the sidebar in WordPress Mobile?
To remove sidebar WordPress from “Mobile view”, just uncheck the option “Show Left Sidebar” or “Show Right Sidebar” or both according to your requirement. You are simply done !! For Desktop View, Just select the No Sidebar layout for your page template.
How do I change the sidebar in WooCommerce?
Customize the Sidebar From the Dashboard
You can also edit the sidebar from the WordPress Dashboard. In the left-hand menu, select Appearance > Widgets, find the Sidebar section, and then give it a click to expand. You should now be able to see all the widgets that make up this particular sidebar.
How do I get rid of the sidebar in WooCommerce?
Removing the sidebar from a particular woocommerce product:
Make sure that the layout settings box is checked. Continue to scroll down the page, to the page options and select full width. This will remove the sidebar from the woocommerce product page. Do this for all your products and all subsequent products.
How do I change product categories in WooCommerce?
How to Add Subcategories in WooCommerce
- Go to Dashboard > Products > Categories.
- On the right pane, you will find the list of all categories.
- Click on any category you want to edit and it will take you to Edit Product Category page.
- Select the parent category of this category from Parent category drop-down.
How do you move the side bar?
Open the sidebar (bookmarks or history) and click the Label button with the drop-down arrow. In the drop-down menu that open you will find an item to “Move Sidebar to the Right”.
How do I get rid of the right sidebar in WordPress?
How to Remove Sidebar in WordPress
- Log into your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets on the left side of your dashboard.
- Find the Sidebar area.
- Expand the widget section by clicking the down arrow.
- Then, click Delete.
- Repeat these steps until you’ve deleted all the widgets under the Sidebar area.
11 сент. 2019 г.
How do I remove the sidebar from a category?
If you’re trying to avoid the sidebar on specifically your Archives and Categories pages, open index.
open your current theme archive. php.
- Go to category. php page.
- Find get_sidebar function.
- Remove the get_sidebar function including parameters if there.
How do I get rid of sidebar on right hand side and return to full screen?
Hold down the Ctrl key, keep it depressed, and using the mouse click File and then Exit on the menu bar.