How do I edit my WooCommerce shop?
To do this, go to Appearance → Customize → WooCommerce → Product Catalog. Change the ‘Shop page display’ option to ‘Show categories & products’. This will list all your categories in a grid layout at the top of the WooCommerce shop page, with a product table listing the products underneath.
How do I customize my WooCommerce product page?
How to Customize the WooCommerce Product Page
- Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template.
- Adding Colours That Match Your Brand.
- Adding Product Widgets That Will Make up Your Page.
- Tweaking the Mobile and Tablet Views.
- Preview the New Product Page.
- Publish the Custom WooCommerce Product Page.
- Set the Conditions.
How do I remove a product from my WooCommerce shop?
How to hide WooCommerce products by specific user or user role
- Go to Products → Categories.
- Edit the category that you created for your hidden products.
- Scroll down to the Visibility section.
- Select Protected → Users and choose which users and/or roles can access your hidden WooCommerce products.
- Save your changes.
Where is the WooCommerce shop page template?
Create page “My shop” -> choose template “my-shop” Choose “My shop” as Woocommerce shop page.
How do I change the shortcode in WooCommerce?
Go to your admin dashboard and click on Plugin > Add New on the right side. Then search for WooCommerce shortcodes, and then you just have to install and activate it. When you install a shortcode plugin for WooCommerce, you will find a new shortcode button in your page editor and post editor.
How do I edit WooCommerce templates?
How to Edit Files. Edit files in an upgrade-safe way using overrides. Copy the template into a directory within your theme named /woocommerce keeping the same file structure but removing the /templates/ subdirectory. The copied file will now override the WooCommerce default template file.
How do I change the page layout list in WooCommerce?
Finally, go to the Quick View plugin settings page at WooCommerce → Products → Settings → Quick view and choose the layout for your quick view lightboxes and what information to include in them.
How do I exclude a category in WooCommerce?
You can hide it with this method.
- First, you’ll need to find a slug for the category. Go to Products > Categories from the WordPress dashboard.
- The slug for the Uncategorized category is “uncategorized”. If you want to make this category hidden from your child theme, enter the following code into functions. php.
26 мар. 2020 г.
How do I display a particular category product in WooCommerce shortcode?
Show Product Categories on any Page
- Go to Dashboard -> Pages and select any page.
- Write the shortcode [product_categories] to display all categories.
- If you want to more control, you can use below parameters to modify what you want to display.example: [product_categories parent=”0″]
How do you show only products of specific categories in the WooCommerce shop page?
Go to WooCommerce → Settings, select the Products tab, and then choose the Display option. For each of the Shop Page Display and Default Category Display options, select Show products. Save your changes.
How do I add products to my shop page in WooCommerce?
Add products to the Group
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products > Add New.
- Select the Grouped product you wish to add products to.
- Scroll down to Product Data and go to Linked Products.
- Select Grouped Products, and search for the product by typing.
- Click the products you wish to add.
How do I override WooCommerce templates?
Navigate to wp-content/themes/your_theme-child/ directory and create woccommerce folder. You need to upload the files from templates folder here. When you’ve placed the file into WooCommerce folder, the new template will override the default one.