Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress. Start by visiting plugin settings at “WooCommerce > Settings > Email Verification”.
How do I enable registration in WooCommerce?
To begin, make sure that the WooCommerce registration forms are enabled on the account login page. For this, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Accounts and check Enable customer registration on the “My account” page. After enabling this option, you can see the WooCommerce registration form at the frontend.
How do I change the order of email confirmation in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce offers settings options, to change some basic look of the email templates, under WooCommerce -> Settings -> Emails-> Email Options. You can change the header image, title text, font color, footer text, etc.
How do I create a custom email in WooCommerce?
How to create a Custom WooCommerce Email
- $title – Email title, used in admin,
- $description – Email description, used in admin,
- $heading – Email heading, used in templates,
- $subject – Email subject,
- $template_base – the absolute path to the folder where the templates are located,
- $template_html – the relative path to the HTML email template,
20 июл. 2018 г.
How do I integrate OTP verification in WordPress?
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit Plugins > Add New.
- Search for miniOrange OTP verification . Find and Install OTP verification.
- Activate the plugin from your Plugins page.
How do I add a registration form in WooCommerce?
Adding Your Forms to the WooCommerce Screens
Go to Profile Builder > WooCommerce Sync. In the Choose Register form to display on My Account page dropdown box, select Default Register. In the Choose Edit Profile form to display on My Account page dropdown box, select Default Edit Profile. Click the Save Changes button.
How do I add a field to a registration form in WooCommerce?
To achieve it, you need to follow these steps:
- Enable WooCommerce Registration Form.
- Add Custom Field in WooCommerce Registration Form.
- Add Custom Fields to the Frontend.
- Add Validations to Custom Fields.
- Save the Data of Custom Fields to Database.
28 авг. 2018 г.
How do I make an email confirmation order?
What to Include in an Order Confirmation Email
- Provide the order number. …
- Summarize the customer contact details. …
- Confirm the shipping address. …
- Include an order summary. …
- Break down the cost. …
- Confirm the payment method and amount. …
- Outline the shipping method and estimated delivery date.
How do I add a logo to my WooCommerce email template?
How to add brand logo in WooCommerce emails
- Click on the Header sidebar menu.
- Navigate to Header Image sub-menu.
- Click on the Select image and select your logo from the media library/ your computer.
- Then, click on the Publish button at the top right-hand corner of the top of the customized email editor.
How do I view email templates in WooCommerce?
An Extension for WooCommerce that allows you to Preview Email Templates.
- Just install the plugin and an admin section will be generated that lists the different Emails that WooCommerce sends.
- Choose the templates and an Order.
- A preview of the selected E-mail will be shown.
How do I customize my WordPress email?
Create the email template using WP HTML Mail
- After installing and activating WP HTML Mail, navigate to Settings > Email Template.
- Edit the EMAIL CONTAINER. …
- Edit the EMAIL HEADER. …
- Edit the HEADER IMAGE. …
- Edit the EMAIL CONTENT. …
- Edit the EMAIL FOOTER. …
- Edit the Email sender.
19 июн. 2020 г.
How do I change my email address in WooCommerce?
- Go to Woocommerce -> Settings.
- Click on the Email tab.
- Next click on the New order link.
- Change the email in the Recipient(s) option to the clients email.
- Click Save changes.
- Also in the Email Options change the email in the “From” Email Address box to the clients email as well.
25 сент. 2014 г.
How do I add OTP verification to my website?
- STEP 1: CREATE AUTHENTICATION HEADER. …
- STEP 2: OTP GENERATION / CHALLENGE REST API. …
- STEP 3: OTP VALIDATION / VERIFY CHALLENGE REST API. …
- STEP 4: CUSTOM SMS GATEWAY CONFIGURATION.
How do I get OTP verification?
On submitting the registration form an Email/SMS with OTP is sent to the email address/mobile number provided by the user. Once the OTP is entered, then it is verified by our servers and the user gets registered. If you are looking for Authentication of users during Login then we have a separate module for this.
How do I request OTP?
- Dial *322*0# using the number registered.
- A display on the various cards you have from different banks shows.
- Select the bank you wish OTP to be generated for by typing the number it is ie. 1, 2 etc.
- OTP is generated.
- Enter OTP on the WebPAY platform to complete your payment.
1 нояб. 2013 г.