How do I get a product category link in WooCommerce?
$link = get_term_link( $product_cat_id, ‘product_cat’ ); To get the url of the product category.
How do I find my WooCommerce product URL?
Permalink settings for WooCommerce can be found at WordPress > Settings > Permalinks. From here you can configure the URL structure for your shop and product pages.
How do I find the current product category ID in WooCommerce?
If you want to get current product category name from the product in WooCommerce, you can use the $wp_query object like you would for any other WordPress post.
How do I change my WooCommerce product URL?
WooCommerce. How to setup and manage shop permalinks
- Open your WordPress admin panel and navigate to Settings -> Permalinks. Scroll down to see Product permalink base:
- You will see the list of available options: Default – this is not a user-friendly structure of permalinks and the URL looks the following way: /? …
- Select the desired structure and save changes: Note!
How do I find the category for a link?
To fetch the category link, you’ll have to first fetch the category ID. You can do this with the help of get_cat_ID function() function. $category_id = get_cat_ID( ‘Category Name’ ); Here you can get the ID of any category by specifying the name of the category, in place of ‘Category Name’.
How do I show products on WooCommerce page?
If you want to display product categories on your Shop page instead of just products, follow these steps:
- Click on Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
- Select “Show categories” from Shop Page Display.
- Click on Save Changes.
Where is my WooCommerce consumer key?
Follow the steps below to find your WooCommerce store’s Consumer Key & Consumer Secret. Step 1: Visit the API tab in your WooCommerce Settings page. On top you will find 3 options- Settings, Keys/Apps and Webhooks. Click Keys/Apps and then click Add Key button.
How do you price a product in WooCommerce?
2 Answers. If you have the product’s ID you can use that to create a product object: $_product = wc_get_product( $product_id ); Then from the object you can run any of WooCommerce’s product methods.
How do I find category names in WordPress?
To display the name of the first category: cat_name; ?> 0 displays the first category, so 1 will display the second category, 2 will display the third category, and so on.
How do I get the current category slug in WordPress?
You can get the term object of the category you’re viewing with get_queried_object() . That will contain the slug.
How do I remove a URL from WooCommerce?
- you can change the permalinks in Settings > permalink > optional > Product category base= ./ (type ./ in Product category base).
- Be sure that you don’t have any page, post or attachment with the same name (slug) as the category page or they will collide and the code won’t work.
19 мар. 2019 г.
How do I link product categories to pages in WordPress?
Adding WooCommerce Category
- Go to Appearance > Menus.
- Make sure you select the correct menu from the drop-down.
- Click on “Select” to load the menu.
- Select the “Product categories” tab.
- Check the Categorie to be added.
- Press the “Add to Menu” or “Add to Column” button.
How do I change my WordPress permalink home page?
How to change the permalink structure in WordPress
- Log in to your WordPress website. …
- Click on ‘Settings’. …
- Click on ‘Permalinks’. …
- Select ‘Post name’.
- Click ‘Save changes’.
- Use this tool to generate the correct code.
- Add the code you generated in the previous step to your site’s .