Where do I find my WooCommerce URL?
Permalink settings for WooCommerce can be found at WordPress > Settings > Permalinks. From here you can configure the URL structure for your shop and product pages.
How do I check my checkout page in WooCommerce?
Go to Settings and enable Before Customer Details custom section. Then, go to Before Customer Details tab and add a field. Click Save Changes and you’re ready! Now you have a message on the WooCommerce checkout page.
How do I find the product category URL in WooCommerce?
$link = get_term_link( $product_cat_id, ‘product_cat’ ); To get the url of the product category.
How do I create a checkout page in WooCommerce?
One Page Checkout Graphical Interface
- Go to: Pages > Add New or Posts > Add New.
- Make sure the editor is in Visual mode.
- Click the One Page Checkout icon.
- Click inside the Products field and type the product name/s to display.
- Select the products to display.
- Select the template to use for product selection fields.
How do I change my WooCommerce URL?
Change Shop URL in WooCommerce Settings
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings.
- Under WooCommerce Settings click on the Products Tab.
- On the Products Tab check for the Shop page option.
- Select the new shop page you need from the drop-down menu.
14 янв. 2020 г.
Where is my WooCommerce consumer key?
Follow the steps below to find your WooCommerce store’s Consumer Key & Consumer Secret. Step 1: Visit the API tab in your WooCommerce Settings page. On top you will find 3 options- Settings, Keys/Apps and Webhooks. Click Keys/Apps and then click Add Key button.
How do I customize a WooCommerce checkout form?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Checkout Fields.
- There are three sets of Fields you can edit:
- Disabled fields.
- Select the Add Field button.
- Enter your text and preferences.
- Save Changes.
How do I customize my checkout page?
The easiest way to customize checkout fields is to use the Checkout Field Editor plugin. This plugin provides a simple UI to move, edit, add, or remove any checkout fields. You can edit anything about the fields, including type, label, position, and more.
How do I find the category for a link?
To fetch the category link, you’ll have to first fetch the category ID. You can do this with the help of get_cat_ID function() function. $category_id = get_cat_ID( ‘Category Name’ ); Here you can get the ID of any category by specifying the name of the category, in place of ‘Category Name’.
How do I remove a URL from WooCommerce?
- you can change the permalinks in Settings > permalink > optional > Product category base= ./ (type ./ in Product category base).
- Be sure that you don’t have any page, post or attachment with the same name (slug) as the category page or they will collide and the code won’t work.
19 мар. 2019 г.
How do I find the category of a URL in WordPress?
Here’s the snippet: $slugs = explode(‘/’, get_query_var(‘category_name’)); $currentCategory = get_category_by_slug(‘/’. end($slugs)); As previously mentioned this bit of code can be used anywhere to figure out the current category.
Is checkout a page?
A checkout page is pretty much all in the name: on a business’s website, it’d be the page(s) that pertain to the customer’s completion of a purchase. It’s sort of like the checkout line at a department store, although online customers usually jump through multiple hurdles in order to complete their purchase.
How do I set up WooCommerce?
How to Install and Set Up WooCommerce (In 7 Steps)
- Step 1: Install the Plugin. …
- Step 2: Access the Setup Wizard. …
- Step 3: Choose Your Payment Processors. …
- Step 4: Configure Your Shipping Options. …
- Step 5: Review Optional Add-Ons. …
- Step 6: Install the Jetpack Plugin (Optional) …
- Step 7: Complete the Setup Process.
18 янв. 2021 г.