How do I link a product in WooCommerce?
Set up Related Products, Up-Sells and Cross-Sells
- Go to WooCommerce > Products and select the product on which you’d like to show an up-sell or cross-sell.
- Scroll down to the Product Data panel.
- Select the Linked Products tab in the left menu.
- Add the product you wish to link to by searching for it.
How do I add a product link in WordPress?
From there, head to the Menus section, then click the menu where you’d like to add the link. Once there, click Add Items, then Custom Links. After that, click Add to Menu, drag and drop the link where you’d like it to appear in your site’s menu, then click on Publish to save your changes.
How do I get product information in WooCommerce?
Standard Functions for WooCommerce Product Displays
- the_title() – Displays the name of the product.
- the_excerpt() – Displays a brief description of the product.
- the_content() – Displays the full description of the product.
- the_permalink() – Displays the URL of the product.
- the_ID() – Displays the product’s ID.
7 авг. 2015 г.
How do I change my WooCommerce product URL?
WooCommerce. How to setup and manage shop permalinks
- Open your WordPress admin panel and navigate to Settings -> Permalinks. Scroll down to see Product permalink base:
- You will see the list of available options: Default – this is not a user-friendly structure of permalinks and the URL looks the following way: /? …
- Select the desired structure and save changes: Note!
What is a WooCommerce URL?
Permalink is short for “permanent link.” Permalinks are permanent URL structures used to help organize the content of your website (pages, posts, products, etc.) … Permalink settings for WooCommerce can be found at WordPress > Settings > Permalinks.
How do I add a downloadable product to WooCommerce?
To get started:
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products > Add Product to add a new Simple product as outlined in Adding and Managing Products.
- Tick the Downloadable checkbox:
- After ticking this box, other options appear – Downloadable Files, Download Limit, Download Expiry.
- Select the Add file button, and then name the file.
How do you embed a link?
To insert a web link:
- Type the text you want to use for the link.
- Highlight the text.
- Click , Insert Hyperlink.
- In URL of linked page or file field, type in the URL for the site to which you are linking (if external). …
- Select an Anchor, if desired. …
- Type a Title. …
- Click Insert.
How do you make a clickable link?
How do you make words into a clickable link?
- Highlight the word you want to link by either double-clicking on it or using your mouse to click on the word and drag over it.
- Click on the Insert Link button on the Compose Post toolbar (it. looks like a chain link). …
- Type in the URL you want your graphic to link to and click OK.
12 февр. 2007 г.
How do you imbed a link?
Press Ctrl+K. You can also right-click the text or picture and click Link on the shortcut menu. In the Insert Hyperlink box, type or paste your link in the Address box. Note: If you don’t see the Address box, make sure Existing File or Web Page is selected under Link to.
How do I show all products in WooCommerce?
How do I show all products in WooCommerce? Go to WooCommerce → Settings, select the Products tab, and then choose the Display option. For each of the Shop Page Display and Default Category Display options, select Show products.
How do I get WooCommerce product price?
Go to: WooCommerce > Dynamic Pricing > Category.
In the Category Pricing tab, you’ll see all the product categories in your store.
How do I get WooCommerce to display my homepage?
Displaying products with WooCommerce on your Homepage in SpicePress
- Installing the WooCommerce plugin. To install WooCommerce, you can follow this article.
- Managing your Homepage product section. In your WP Admin Panel, go to Appearance => Customize => Homepage Section Settings => Home Shop settings.
How do I remove a URL from WooCommerce?
- you can change the permalinks in Settings > permalink > optional > Product category base= ./ (type ./ in Product category base).
- Be sure that you don’t have any page, post or attachment with the same name (slug) as the category page or they will collide and the code won’t work.
19 мар. 2019 г.
Where is my WooCommerce consumer key?
Follow the steps below to find your WooCommerce store’s Consumer Key & Consumer Secret. Step 1: Visit the API tab in your WooCommerce Settings page. On top you will find 3 options- Settings, Keys/Apps and Webhooks. Click Keys/Apps and then click Add Key button.
How do I link product categories to pages in WordPress?
Adding WooCommerce Category
- Go to Appearance > Menus.
- Make sure you select the correct menu from the drop-down.
- Click on “Select” to load the menu.
- Select the “Product categories” tab.
- Check the Categorie to be added.
- Press the “Add to Menu” or “Add to Column” button.