How do I show product description in WooCommerce?
Method #1: Create a product table layout to include short description
- Install the plugin. Get the WooCommerce Product Table plugin and install and activate it to your WordPress website. …
- Configure the plugin’s settings. …
- Display your product table on the front-end of your site.
How do I get a product description?
8 Easy Rules to Write Product Descriptions That Sell
- Know Who Your Target Audience is.
- Focus on the Product Benefits.
- Tell the Full Story.
- Use Natural Language and Tone.
- Use Power Words That Sell.
- Make it Easy to Scan.
- Optimize for Search Engines.
- Use Good Product Images.
How do I add a product description in WordPress?
Adding a Simple product is similar to writing a post in WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce > Products > Add Product. You then have a familiar interface and should immediately feel at home.
- Enter a product Title and Description.
- Go to the Product Data panel, and select downloadable (digital) or virtual (service) if applicable.
How do I customize my WooCommerce product details?
Every design customization is done on the front end, right from the Elementorpage builder.
- WooCommerce Product Template.
- Initial Setup.
- Step 1: Create the Single Product Template.
- Step 2: Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template, or build one from scratch.
- Step 3: Add the Product Widgets that will make up your page.
24 июн. 2020 г.
What is Product short description?
A product description is the marketing copy used to describe a product’s value proposition to potential customers. A compelling product description provides customers with details around features, problems it solves and other benefits to help generate a sale.
How do I write my clothing description?
Here are few tips for making for product description scan friendly:
- Write short, enticing and easy to understand product names.
- Use bullet points for technical specifications.
- Ensure lot of white space within the copy.
- Keep your product descriptions concise.
- Use an easily readable font size.
12 июл. 2014 г.
How do you write a description?
7 Tips for Writing Descriptive Sentences
- Cut out obvious descriptions. …
- Use surprising words. …
- Remember sensory details. …
- Make use of figurative language. …
- Think about who is doing the describing. …
- Be wary of over-description. …
- Read good examples of descriptive writing.
8 нояб. 2020 г.
How do you write a picture description?
How To Write a Great Photo Description
- Write a Simple Title That Summarizes the Picture. …
- Add Timeless Details to Describe the Picture. …
- Give the Picture Context So That It Pertains to the Subject Matter. …
- Polish Your Work.
8 нояб. 2020 г.
What is a grouped product in WooCommerce?
Grouped Products is a product type bundled in WooCommerce core and is more about product display — it does not involve any different purchase rules like the aforementioned three extensions. Grouped Products lets you add similar (think materials, design, etc.) simple products to a single parent product.
How do I add a downloadable product to WooCommerce?
To get started:
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products > Add Product to add a new Simple product as outlined in Adding and Managing Products.
- Tick the Downloadable checkbox:
- After ticking this box, other options appear – Downloadable Files, Download Limit, Download Expiry.
- Select the Add file button, and then name the file.
How do I add a variable product in WooCommerce?
To add a variable product, create a new product or edit an existing one.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select the Add Product button or Edit an existing product. The Product Data displays.
- Select Variable product from the Product Data dropdown.
How do I customize my product page?
How to Customize the WooCommerce Product Page
- Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template.
- Adding Colours That Match Your Brand.
- Adding Product Widgets That Will Make up Your Page.
- Tweaking the Mobile and Tablet Views.
- Preview the New Product Page.
- Publish the Custom WooCommerce Product Page.
- Set the Conditions.
How do I change the style in WooCommerce?
Once that is done, go to your website > Dashboard > Jetpack > Settings and enable Custom CSS. Next, you can go to Appearance > Edit CSS. There you’ll be able to add all your custom CSS styles. Let’s look at an easy example where we use Chrome Dev Tools to find the navigation link color in the Storefront theme.
How do I edit WooCommerce templates?
How to Edit Files. Edit files in an upgrade-safe way using overrides. Copy the template into a directory within your theme named /woocommerce keeping the same file structure but removing the /templates/ subdirectory. The copied file will now override the WooCommerce default template file.