From the Dashboard menu, click on Appearance Menu > Theme Editor Menu. When the Theme Editor page is opened, look for the theme functions file to add the function to hide the Additional Information tab.
How do I edit additional information in WooCommerce?
Go to Snippets > Add New. Leave the snippet to be run everywhere. Save changes and activate. Source: /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/tabs/additional-information.
How do I hide product description in WooCommerce?
STEPS TO REMOVE DESCRIPTION HEADING
- Open WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Editor.
- Open function.php theme file.
- Add the following code at the bottom of function.php file.
- Save the changes.
- Refresh the product page, now the description heading is gone.
4 февр. 2018 г.
How do I reset WooCommerce data?
How to reset WooCommerce? (Step-by-step process)
- Clear WooCommerce data.
- Delete customer details.
- Delete WooCommerce plugin from Dashboard.
- Get rid of Custom Fields with cPanel.
- Drop Database tables in phpMyAdmin.
- Delete residual files from FTP server.
21 окт. 2020 г.
How do I add additional information to WooCommerce products?
1) You could use the option “Product Page Elements” in the Basic Section under the Options Tab in the plugin Dashboard. You can check all the boxes for the Data that you want to be mentioned in the Additional Information Tab in the Tabbed page layout.
How do I add more tabs to my WooCommerce product?
To add a saved tab to a product, go to the custom tabs section on the edit product screen, click the ‘Add a Saved Tab’ button above the tab, and choose which tab you would like to add.
How do I edit tabs in WooCommerce?
These tabs are added from the WooCommerce > Tab Manager menu item. From this new menu, you can view a list of all your global (and product) tabs available to edit, add a new global tab (by clicking ‘Add Tab’), and customize a default tab layout.
How do I change the Description tab in WooCommerce?
The most fool-proof and easy-to-manage way to change any text in WooCommerce is to use a plugin such as WooCommerce Tab Manager . If you are a developer or are comfortable with modifications, you can try adding a custom functions file to the theme with the following code.
How do I add a custom field in WooCommerce?
How to create WooCommerce custom fields with the Advanced Custom Fields plugin
- Log into WordPress and find Plugins > Add New. …
- Click ‘Custom Fields’ on the left hand side of the WordPress dashboard.
- Click the ‘Add New’ link by the ‘Field Group’ at the top of the page.
- Next, you’ll see the ‘Add New Field Group’ page:
How do I remove SKU from product page?
If you don’t need to use SKUs at all in your shop, you can disable them completely by using this code snippet in your custom site plugin or theme’s functions. php: add_filter( ‘wc_product_sku_enabled’, ‘__return_false’ ); The SKU will no longer be added to the product page display when disabled.
What happens if I deactivate WooCommerce?
If you deactivate and delete the plugin from WordPress, you only remove the plugin and its files. Your settings, orders, products, pages, etc… will still exist in the database. If you need to remove ALL WooCommerce data, including products, order data, etc., you need to be able to modify the site’s wp-config.
What is the latest version of WooCommerce?
WooCommerce 4.4 is now available!
It has been in development since July 2020 and the core has been updated with about 450 commits from 24 contributors. This is a minor release, which means everything is backward compatible with the previous version.
How do I disable WooCommerce?
Go to Products -> Categories from the admin panel. From the Product categories screen, you can: Edit an existing category that you’d like to temporarily disable from your WooCommerce store.