How do I turn off related products in WooCommerce?
Option 2: Using NS Remove Related Products for WooCommerce plugin
- Go to Add New under Plugins in your WordPress dashboard menu.
- Search for NS Remove Related Products for WooCommerce in the Keyword box.
- Hit Install and Activate buttons.
- Click on the Remove Related icon inserted in the sidebar.
22 окт. 2019 г.
How do I change related products text in WooCommerce?
try to open up your wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/related. php file. Change the ‘Related Products’ to whatever you want but remember that is. Changing ‘Related Products’ into ‘other text’ in the related.
How do I filter products in WooCommerce?
To use WooCommerce inbuilt filters, go to Appearance > Widgets and drag & drop the following filters in your sidebar: “Filter Products by Attribute“, “Filter Products by Rating” and “Filter Products by Price“.
How do I customize my WooCommerce product details?
Every design customization is done on the front end, right from the Elementorpage builder.
- WooCommerce Product Template.
- Initial Setup.
- Step 1: Create the Single Product Template.
- Step 2: Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template, or build one from scratch.
- Step 3: Add the Product Widgets that will make up your page.
24 июн. 2020 г.
How do I get rid of the Description tab in WooCommerce?
STEPS TO REMOVE DESCRIPTION HEADING
- Open WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Editor.
- Open function.php theme file.
- Add the following code at the bottom of function.php file.
- Save the changes.
- Refresh the product page, now the description heading is gone.
4 февр. 2018 г.
How do I get related products in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce > Products and select the product on which you’d like to show an up-sell or cross-sell. Scroll down to the Product Data panel. Select the Linked Products tab in the left menu. Add the product you wish to link to by searching for it.
How do I change the add to cart button text in WooCommerce?
Go to Appearance -> Customize, then go to WooCommerce -> Add to Cart Buttons to choose your settings. Change the Add To Cart button text and/or select the other options on this screen.
What is product filter?
Product Filtering (also known as faceted search) allows shoppers to refine product searches based on multiple attributes like price, color, size, and reviews. … Product filters appear on category, brand, and search pages.
How do you use a woof product filter?
- Download to your plugin directory or simply install via WordPress admin interface.
- Set product taxonomies in the plugin settings tab of the WooCommerce settings page.
- Drop the Products Filter widget in the sidebar.
How do you use woof?
Install and Activate WOOF
In order to use the WOOF shortcodes and other options to filter products, you have to install and activate the plugin. You can do this from the plugins page in your WordPress admin dashboard. Once the plugin has been installed and activated, click on WooCommerce > Settings.
How do I change the product layout in WooCommerce?
How to Customize WooCommerce Shop Page: A step-by-step Guide
- Step 1: Create a child theme. …
- Step 2: Create the folder structure in your child theme. …
- Step 3: Create content for your shop page. …
- Step 4: Create a shop page template. …
- Step 5: Customize the shop page using shortcodes.
How do I change the look of WooCommerce?
To access the Customiser go to Appearance then Customise. Then click on the WooCommerce tab. After opening the WooCommerce tab you will see three options: Store Notice, Product Catalog and Product Images.