How do I turn off shipping in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce => Settings => Shipping => Shipping Destination and uncheck “Collect shipping address even when not required”.
How do I remove shipping charges in WooCommerce?
To delete a shipping zone:
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Zones.
- Hover over Zone Name, and the option to Edit and Delete appear.
- Select Delete, and the Shipping Zone is deleted.
How do I turn off free shipping in WooCommerce?
1/ Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping. 3/ Click Add Shipping Method and a modal will display. Select Free Shipping from the dropdown and Add shipping method. 4/ Select Free Shipping in the row you wish to define and select Edit.
How do I change the default shipping method in WooCommerce?
In the WordPress dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Settings. Select the Shipping tab. This is where you’ll find all of the built-in WooCommerce shipping settings. Under the Shipping Zones tab, click on the Add Shipping Zone button.
How do I disable guest checkout in WooCommerce?
In the WordPress dashboard, go to WooCommerce → Settings → Checkout. Untick the ‘Enable guest checkout’ box.
How do I disable WooCommerce checkout?
Other ways to disable WooCommerce Cart and Checkout
Of course, the other way to disable the WooCommerce checkout is to switch off all payment methods. Even if a user adds a product to cart, they won’t be able to proceed to checkout as “no valid payment methods are offered”.
How do I set delivery charges in WooCommerce?
Setup and Configuration
- 1/ Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping.
- 2/ Hover over the Shipping Zone location that Flat Rate should be added to and select Edit. …
- 3/ In the Shipping Methods box, select Add Shipping Method.
- 4/ Select Flat Rate from the dropdown.
- 6/ Select Add shipping method.
How does WooCommerce calculate shipping?
To access your shipping options go to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping. Then, if you would like to charge a flat rate per shipping class select Calculation Type > Per Class – charge shipping for each shipping class in an order. Then, you can define the flat rates per shipping class.
What are the shipping zones?
Shipping zones are the geographical areas that carriers ship to, spanning from Zone 1 to Zone 8 for domestic shipments in the United States. Shipping carriers use shipping zones to measure the distance a package travels – not in miles but rather groupings of zip codes – from the point of origin to the destination.
What does free shipping mean?
Definition: Free shipping is an increasingly-popular option for online shopping, where customers do not have to pay an additional shipping charge.
How do I add free shipping coupons to WooCommerce?
WooCommerce: How to Create a Free Shipping Coupon
- Go to WooCommerce → Settings.
- Click on Shipping.
- Click the Free Shipping link.
- Select “Free Shipping Requires…” → A Valid Free Shipping Coupon.
- Click on WooCommerce → Coupon and create a new coupon.
- Enter the code you want people to enter in the Title field (this should be less than 8 characters)
How do I activate free shipping on Shopee?
How to enable the shipping option via Seller Centre?
- Login to Seller Centre.
- Click on Shipping Setting.
- Enable the corresponding shipping option(s) under Shopee Supported Logistics.
- Please ensure you enable the shipping option(s) for the respective product listings at product level.
How do I use WooCommerce shipping classes?
Product Shipping Classes
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Classes. The screen lists existing classes.
- Select Add Shipping Class beneath the table. A new row appears.
- Enter a Shipping Class Name and description. Slug (unique identifier) can be left blank and auto-generated, or you can enter one.
- Save Shipping Classes.