If you want to remove the description heading from Woocommerce single product tabs, add the following code at the bottom of the functions. php file of your child theme. /** * Remove “Description” Heading Title @ WooCommerce Single Product Tabs */ add_filter( ‘woocommerce_product_description_heading’, ‘__return_null’ );
How do I hide the Description tab in WooCommerce?
STEPS TO REMOVE DESCRIPTION HEADING
- Open WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Editor.
- Open function.php theme file.
- Add the following code at the bottom of function.php file.
- Save the changes.
- Refresh the product page, now the description heading is gone.
4 февр. 2018 г.
How do I change the Description tab in WooCommerce?
The most fool-proof and easy-to-manage way to change any text in WooCommerce is to use a plugin such as WooCommerce Tab Manager . If you are a developer or are comfortable with modifications, you can try adding a custom functions file to the theme with the following code.
How do I hide additional information in WooCommerce?
The “Additional Information” tab on the single product page is somewhat annoying and, honestly, quite useless. There are 2 simple methods to “hide” it or delete it completely: a CSS and a PHP solution. In the first case, you can input the code in your style. css; in the second case use your child theme’s functions.
How do I add a custom tab in WooCommerce?
Go into wp-admin > WooCommerce > Ultimate Tabs. There you enable 1. tab for example, add a tab title, content & priority.
Create WooCommerce Category Tabs
- Create custom Specific Tabs.
- Add category only tabs.
- Show global product tabs.
- Place an Icon in front of tabs.
- Add styling and more.
20 нояб. 2018 г.
How do I add additional information to WooCommerce products?
1) You could use the option “Product Page Elements” in the Basic Section under the Options Tab in the plugin Dashboard. You can check all the boxes for the Data that you want to be mentioned in the Additional Information Tab in the Tabbed page layout.
How do I add a custom tab in WordPress?
Adding a Tabbed Widget in WordPress
In the widget settings area, click on the add button to add tab layout. This will bring up the same tab editor we showed you earlier. Simply create your tabs using the user interface and add it to the widget. Lastly, click on the save button to store your widget settings.
What are product tabs?
Description. Woocommerce Product Tabs helps you to add your custom Tabs in product page in WooCommerce. You can add any number of Tabs. You can also define default tab to be placed in every products. Shortcodes can be used in the tab content which allows you to place any content which you can display using shortcode.
How do I create a custom tab in WordPress?
Here’s how you can add Static Top-Level Tabs:
- Go to your Menus page (Appearance -> Menus)
- Add a Custom Link and set the URL as #. …
- Label your link and hit the Add to Menu button.
- Organize your menu items like you would normally do, hit the Save Menu button, and you’re done!