Where is the shop page in WooCommerce?
Step 1. Install and activate the WooCommerce Product Table plugin. Then, go to the WooCommerce tab and click Settings > Products. Under the Products tab, you will see the Product tables section.
How do I add a shop page in WooCommerce?
To define your page you first need to create a standard page (if you haven’t done so yet) then go to WooCommerce > Settings then click on the “Products” tab then on the “Display” sub-tab where you will find the dropdown option.
How do I create a shop page in WordPress?
Go to WordPress Admin Menu > WooCommerce > Settings and click on ProductsTab. On that tab you will see a sub tab link called General. Click on that sub tab to show the set of options to select the main shop page. Use the Shop Page option to select the page you just created in the previous step.
How do I edit the shop page in WooCommerce?
To do this, go to Appearance → Customize → WooCommerce → Product Catalog. Change the ‘Shop page display’ option to ‘Show categories & products’. This will list all your categories in a grid layout at the top of the WooCommerce shop page, with a product table listing the products underneath.
Can you have a shop on WordPress?
Go to your WordPress admin area and select Plugins -> Add new from the menu. Search for “Shop Page WP”. Click “Install Now”. Click “Activate”.
How do I override WooCommerce templates?
Navigate to wp-content/themes/your_theme-child/ directory and create woccommerce folder. You need to upload the files from templates folder here. When you’ve placed the file into WooCommerce folder, the new template will override the default one.
How do I create a multiple shop page in WooCommerce?
- go to: → Appearance → Menus;
- remove »Shop« from menu;
- add a checkmark on »Product Categories«;
- now you can add the »Product Categories« to your menu;
How do I sell items on WordPress?
Let’s break selling on WordPress into some simple, actionable steps you can take today to start selling online.
- Start Selling on WordPress in 9 Steps: …
- Choose a Product. …
- Buy a Domain Name. …
- Buy a Hosting Plan. …
- Download WordPress onto Your Site. …
- Choose an Ecommerce Platform. …
- Integrate Your Online Store with Your WordPress Site.
What is a shop page?
What is the Shop page? The Shop page is a placeholder for a post type archive for products. It may render differently than other pages in your install. If you’re using SEO plugins, they may include settings specific to custom post type archives, and these settings are what you should be using to control the shop page.
How do I customize my WooCommerce homepage?
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “Homepage Control”
- Click “Install Now”
- Activate the extension.
How do I customize my WooCommerce checkout page?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Checkout Fields.
- There are three sets of Fields you can edit:
- Disabled fields.
- Select the Add Field button.
- Enter your text and preferences.
- Save Changes.
How do I customize WooCommerce?
How to customize the WooCommerce Single Product Page
- Put your WooCommerce Product information in as normal.
- Publish or save your product as draft.
- Click on ‘enable WooBuilder’
- This will enable the new Gutenberg editor for that specific product.
- Design your new Single Product Page using the WooBuilder Blocks.