From the Dashboard menu, click on Appearance Menu > Theme Editor Menu. When the Theme Editor page is opened, look for the theme functions file where we will add the function that will hide or remove the quantity when you already added many products.
How do I remove a quantity option in WooCommerce?
To remove the quantity option in WooCommerce, go to your WooCommerce product page in the WordPress dashboard. Scroll down past the editor and you will find the Product Data metabox. Go to Inventory and enable the checkbox near Sold individually. Doing so allows only one item to be bought in a single order.
How do I hide price in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce hide price by user role
To set up this functionality, go to WooCommerce → Settings → Hide Price and select the radio box for Hide Price According to Role of User.
How do I hide product description in WooCommerce?
STEPS TO REMOVE DESCRIPTION HEADING
- Open WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Editor.
- Open function.php theme file.
- Add the following code at the bottom of function.php file.
- Save the changes.
- Refresh the product page, now the description heading is gone.
4 февр. 2018 г.
How do I hide a single product page in WooCommerce?
To hide individual product pages:
- Click on edit for “Catalog visibility” settings.
- Choose Hidden.
- Click on OK.
- Click on update.
How do I add a quantity button in WooCommerce?
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/woo-quantity-buttons directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Visit any WooCommerce product page or cart to see the quantity buttons.
How do I add a product quantity in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce > Advance Product Quantity and navigate to “Cart Quantities”.
From here you can,
- Limit min/max cart quantity.
- Limit min/max cart amount.
- Add quantity steps.
- Customize label/error messages.
How do I hide Add to cart button in WooCommerce?
2. Remove Add to Cart button based on Specific products
- Open the product page to edit.
- Scroll down to product data metabox and click on Role-Based Pricing tab.
- The plugin offers two options for removing the Add to Cart button at product level: …
- For demonstration purpose, let us enable both of these options.
4 июл. 2018 г.
How do I change product prices in WooCommerce?
Changing the Price of a Simple Product
- Click Products in your WordPress Dashboard menu.
- Select the product you want to edit.
- Under Product Data make sure you have selected the General tab.
- Update the Regular Price field or Sale Price field with a number.
2 февр. 2021 г.
What is catalog mode in WooCommerce?
YITH WooCommerce Catalog Mode allows you to turn your online shop into a catalogue, by removing Add to Cart buttons and any access to checkout pages, by hiding product prices and replacing it with customizable buttons, text labels and inquiry forms.
How do I change the Description tab in WooCommerce?
The most fool-proof and easy-to-manage way to change any text in WooCommerce is to use a plugin such as WooCommerce Tab Manager . If you are a developer or are comfortable with modifications, you can try adding a custom functions file to the theme with the following code.
How do I remove SKU from product page?
If you don’t need to use SKUs at all in your shop, you can disable them completely by using this code snippet in your custom site plugin or theme’s functions. php: add_filter( ‘wc_product_sku_enabled’, ‘__return_false’ ); The SKU will no longer be added to the product page display when disabled.
How do I edit tabs in WooCommerce?
These tabs are added from the WooCommerce > Tab Manager menu item. From this new menu, you can view a list of all your global (and product) tabs available to edit, add a new global tab (by clicking ‘Add Tab’), and customize a default tab layout.
How do I hide tags and categories in WooCommerce?
Edit your functions. php file
- Head to your WordPress theme file and click Code Edit under functions.php in your theme folder. …
- Place this code at the bottom of the file /* Remove Categories from Single Products */ remove_action( ‘woocommerce_single_product_summary’, ‘woocommerce_template_single_meta’, 40 );
- Save the file.
5 февр. 2020 г.