How do I turn off single product page in WooCommerce?
The single page is something that is provided from WordPress and there is no way to disabled it. But there some ways to prevent access to single product page. The first one is to edit your shop (products-archive) template and to delete all the places where you have a link to the single page.
How do I hide the shop page in WooCommerce?
How to hide WooCommerce products by specific user or user role
- Go to Products → Categories.
- Edit the category that you created for your hidden products.
- Scroll down to the Visibility section.
- Select Protected → Users and choose which users and/or roles can access your hidden WooCommerce products.
- Save your changes.
How do I change the single product page in WooCommerce?
Woo Commerce is off topic as its a plugin and not specifically related to WordPress but what you can do is copy over the single-product. php template to a WooCommerce folder in your child theme. change the file name and modify the file, then use single_template or template_include with the correct conditional tag.
How do I hide product categories in WooCommerce?
Once you’ve installed and activated WooCommerce Protected Categories, go to Products → Categories to choose which categories to hide from the shop page. Once you’ve hidden one or more categories via either method, go to WooCommerce → Settings → Products → Protected categories to configure a few more basic settings.
How do I hide an image in WooCommerce?
- Step 1: Open functions. php file. …
- Step 2: Copy the following code snippet. /** * Exclude the featured image from appearing in the product gallery, if there’s a product gallery. …
- Step 3: Add the code snippet to functions.php. Now go back to the Theme Editor screen in the WordPress admin area. …
- Step 4: Save changes.
25 авг. 2020 г.
How do I temporarily disable WooCommerce?
Go to Products -> Categories from the admin panel. From the Product categories screen, you can: Edit an existing category that you’d like to temporarily disable from your WooCommerce store. Alternatively, you can create a new category, as well.
How do I edit WooCommerce templates?
How to Edit Files. Edit files in an upgrade-safe way using overrides. Copy the template into a directory within your theme named /woocommerce keeping the same file structure but removing the /templates/ subdirectory. The copied file will now override the WooCommerce default template file.
How do I customize a category page in WooCommerce?
Step 1 – Create a new page, customize it, and publish it. To add your products by category use either the WooCommerce blocks plugin or if you want a more beautiful page use our Storefront Blocks plugin. (the product grid shown in the picture above was built using Storeront Blocks).
How do I change the page layout list in WooCommerce?
Finally, go to the Quick View plugin settings page at WooCommerce → Products → Settings → Quick view and choose the layout for your quick view lightboxes and what information to include in them.
How do you hide categories?
How to Hide Category in WordPress?
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for ‘Ultimate Category Excluder’, Install and Activate it.
- Go to Settings > Category Excluder.
- Checkmark the categories you want to hide.
- Click on Update.
2 дек. 2019 г.
How do I hide tags and categories in WooCommerce?
Edit your functions. php file
- Head to your WordPress theme file and click Code Edit under functions.php in your theme folder. …
- Place this code at the bottom of the file /* Remove Categories from Single Products */ remove_action( ‘woocommerce_single_product_summary’, ‘woocommerce_template_single_meta’, 40 );
- Save the file.
5 февр. 2020 г.
What does private visibility mean in WordPress?
Private – The post will be visible only to blog Editors and Administrators. Private posts are not visible in the Reader, feeds, or in any search. It is also not sent via email to your followers. Password Protected – The post will be protected with a password you choose.