From the Dashboard menu, click on Appearance Menu > Theme Editor Menu. When the Theme Editor page is opened, look for the theme functions file to add the function to hide the Additional Information tab. Add the following code to the functions.
How do I edit additional information in WooCommerce?
Go to Snippets > Add New. Leave the snippet to be run everywhere. Save changes and activate. Source: /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/tabs/additional-information.
How do I hide related products in WooCommerce?
You have a few options when it comes to hiding WooCommerce Related Products;
- Add some code directly to a child theme’s functions. php file (most technical)
- Add some code to the main functions. …
- Use some CSS to stop related products from rendering on the product page (pretty easy)
1 окт. 2020 г.
How do I hide SKU in WooCommerce?
If you don’t need to use SKUs at all in your shop, you can disable them completely by using this code snippet in your custom site plugin or theme’s functions. php: add_filter( ‘wc_product_sku_enabled’, ‘__return_false’ ); The SKU will no longer be added to the product page display when disabled.
How do I add additional information to WooCommerce products?
1) You could use the option “Product Page Elements” in the Basic Section under the Options Tab in the plugin Dashboard. You can check all the boxes for the Data that you want to be mentioned in the Additional Information Tab in the Tabbed page layout.
How do I add product data to WooCommerce?
Adding a simple product
- Go to WooCommerce > Products > Add Product. You then have a familiar interface and should immediately feel at home.
- Enter a product Title and Description.
- Go to the Product Data panel, and select downloadable (digital) or virtual (service) if applicable.
How do I get rid of the Description tab in WooCommerce?
STEPS TO REMOVE DESCRIPTION HEADING
- Open WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Editor.
- Open function.php theme file.
- Add the following code at the bottom of function.php file.
- Save the changes.
- Refresh the product page, now the description heading is gone.
4 февр. 2018 г.
How do I remove a product tab in WooCommerce?
in the end I manually removed the review tab from all the products using built in wordpress/woocommerce functionality.
- go to the product lising page.
- click the checkbox to select all products (it will only select the products on this page so you may have to go thru several pages to repeat)
21 июл. 2016 г.
How do I delete a product in WooCommerce?
Here’s how Smart Manager makes WooCommerce delete products or post types super easy and quick
- Go to Smart Manager, select Products as post type from the drop-down.
- Tick the checkbox. This will select all the products. …
- Click the Delete icon. It will show two options – Move to Trash and Delete Permanently.
4 авг. 2020 г.
How do I hide tags and categories in WooCommerce?
Edit your functions. php file
- Head to your WordPress theme file and click Code Edit under functions.php in your theme folder. …
- Place this code at the bottom of the file /* Remove Categories from Single Products */ remove_action( ‘woocommerce_single_product_summary’, ‘woocommerce_template_single_meta’, 40 );
- Save the file.
5 февр. 2020 г.
What is inventory SKU?
A stock-keeping unit (SKU) is a scannable bar code, most often seen printed on product labels in a retail store. The label allows vendors to automatically track the movement of inventory. The SKU is composed of an alphanumeric combination of eight-or-so characters.
How do I hide category names in WordPress posts?
How to Hide Category in WordPress?
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for ‘Ultimate Category Excluder’, Install and Activate it.
- Go to Settings > Category Excluder.
- Checkmark the categories you want to hide.
- Click on Update.
2 дек. 2019 г.
How do I add a custom field in WooCommerce?
How to create WooCommerce custom fields with the Advanced Custom Fields plugin
- Log into WordPress and find Plugins > Add New. …
- Click ‘Custom Fields’ on the left hand side of the WordPress dashboard.
- Click the ‘Add New’ link by the ‘Field Group’ at the top of the page.
- Next, you’ll see the ‘Add New Field Group’ page:
How do I add a custom tab in WooCommerce?
Go into wp-admin > WooCommerce > Ultimate Tabs. There you enable 1. tab for example, add a tab title, content & priority.
Create WooCommerce Category Tabs
- Create custom Specific Tabs.
- Add category only tabs.
- Show global product tabs.
- Place an Icon in front of tabs.
- Add styling and more.
20 нояб. 2018 г.
How do I use custom tabs in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > Products > Product Tabs. Choose the number of custom tabs you want to add to all products and Save changes. Create a Title, set a Priority (i.e. order) and the Content for each tab. You can use shortcodes in the Content field.