Import settings: Choose a file from the file selection option and click Upload file and import. You can also map the fields with column headings (CSV file header), and use Evaluation field to fix/update the required value for the particular field. Finally, click Submit to import the products into your online store.
How do I import categories in WordPress?
You can also import bulk categories into WordPress using the “Category Import” plugin.
- Log in to your WordPress administrator dashboard and click “Plugins” on the left side of the interface.
- Click “Add New” and type “category import” into the search box. …
- Click “Activate Plugin” and refresh the page.
How do I use product categories in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce > Settings, select the Products tab, and then choose the Display option. For each of the Shop Page Display and Default Category Display options, select Show both. Click the Save changes button to save.
How do I get product category description in WooCommerce?
In wp-admin, go to Products > Categories and edit a category to make sure there is a description to display. Save the archive-product. php file above and view your category. You should now see the description.
How do I add a category to a product?
When you add a new product via Products > Add Product, you can select this new product category from the list. Alternatively, you can go to Products > Add Product directly, and select Add New Product Category. The taxonomy is product_cat .
How do I export categories in WordPress?
- Log in to your WordPress account, click the “Tools” link on the Dashboard and then click the “Export” option in the drop-down list. …
- Click the “Posts” button to choose the option that includes your blog’s categories in the export.
How do I find my product category in WooCommerce?
Check If Current Page is a Product Category
- is_product_category() – returns true on every product category archive page,
- is_product_category( $category ) – you can check if you are on a certain product category page just by passing an ID, slug or title of a category as an argument.
What are product categories?
There are four types of product classification — convenience goods, shopping goods, specialty products, and unsought goods.
What is a category description?
A category description is a paragraph or two of content on the page representing an entire category of items for sale. If you have a women’s online clothing store, for example, you might have a unique category description on the pages for tops, bottoms, dresses, sportswear, and accessories.
How do I list all products in WooCommerce?
In the WordPress admin, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product tables. Add your license key and read through all the settings, choosing the ones that you want for your WooCommerce all products list. Now create a page where you want to list all products in a table (Pages > Add New.
How do I display a particular category product in WooCommerce shortcode?
Show Product Categories on any Page
- Go to Dashboard -> Pages and select any page.
- Write the shortcode [product_categories] to display all categories.
- If you want to more control, you can use below parameters to modify what you want to display.example: [product_categories parent=”0″]
What is a product category in retail?
Category management is a retailing and purchasing concept in which the range of products purchased by a business organization or sold by a retailer is broken down into discrete groups of similar or related products; these groups are known as product categories (examples of grocery categories might be: tinned fish, …
How do I add a variable product in WooCommerce?
To add a variable product, create a new product or edit an existing one.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select the Add Product button or Edit an existing product. The Product Data displays.
- Select Variable product from the Product Data dropdown.
How do I add a product filter in WooCommerce?
To use WooCommerce inbuilt filters, go to Appearance > Widgets and drag & drop the following filters in your sidebar: “Filter Products by Attribute“, “Filter Products by Rating” and “Filter Products by Price“. In about 1 minute, I was able to add filters by attribute, rating and a price “slider”. Super easy.