How do I create a custom order in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Order Statuses, and set up new statuses or email triggers. Edit your email content if needed. That’s it! Sit back and enjoy custom WooCommerce order statuses and automatic emails!
How do I reorder product categories in WooCommerce?
How to change the order of product category in WooCommerce
- Go to Product Catalogues and navigate Categories tag.
- At Bulk Action, drag and drop the categories to the order you prefer.
2 сент. 2019 г.
What is menu order in WooCommerce?
Another way to reorder products in WooCommerce is to change the custom meta “menu order” field. If you click on your product, under the “Advanced” tab, you can assign a product a menu order such as 0, 1, 2, 3, 4. This would then reflect in the dashboard and the frontend of your shop. You can also use negative numbers.
How do I add a shipped order in WooCommerce?
Steps to Add a Shipped Order status in WooCommerce
- Register Shipped Order Status in WooCommerce. …
- Add ‘Shipped’ to Order Actions Metabox on Order Page. …
- Add ‘Shipped’ to Order Status list on Single Order Page. …
- Create Callback Function if Order Status is Marked as Shipped.
21 февр. 2019 г.
How do I manage orders in WooCommerce?
How To Manage Orders In WooCommerce
- To access orders, log in to your WordPress admin panel and click WooCommerce.
- On the orders page, all orders and their information is displayed (e.g. order number, customer name, date of purchase, order status, shipping address and purchase total) displayed in neat rows.
27 июл. 2018 г.
How do I sort categories in WordPress?
WordPress – Arrange Categories
- Step (1) − Click on Posts → Category Order in WordPress. …
- Step (2) − In the following screen, you can see that the create categories section are not in order.
- Step (3) − Now, you can rearrange your categories by just dragging the categories as per your choice.
How do I change the default sort in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce > Settings in your WordPress admin. On the Products tab, under the Display settings, ensure that Default Product Sorting is set to “Default sorting (custom ordering + name)”.
How do I change the order of categories in WordPress?
Using a Plugin to Change Category Order
Basically, after it is installed, you navigate to the WordPress backend–> Post section –> Taxonomy Order. You will be able to drag and drop the listed categories in the order you desire.
How do I get rid of default sorting in WooCommerce?
Toggle Sorting Options Off and On
After installation, you will find the options to for the plugin in your customizer. Once there, just click on WooCommerce > Product Catalog and you will see where you can toggle off as many of the default sorting options that you want.
How do I add a tracking number in WooCommerce?
On your WooCommerce Orders page, click on a recent order. Next, in the top righthand corner, click “Add Tracking Number.” Then, add the Provider and Tracking Number, then click Save Tracking.
How do I track my order on WooCommerce?
In customer “Orders” page, a button will appear to show tracking of WooCommerce orders that have been shipped. In customer “Orders” page, you will find details about the shipment of your WooCommerce order.
What does processing mean in WooCommerce?
Processing: This means the customer’s payment has been received. The order is now awaiting dispatch, i.e. for you to process it. If you’re using WooCommerce to track your orders, you can click into the order and change the order status to “Completed” once you’ve dispatched the product(s).