How do I change the order of my products in WooCommerce?
Manually Sort WooCommerce Products
- From the WordPress menu, click Products. …
- From the Select a category list, select a category whose products you want to sort. …
- After you have selected a category, click Filter to show all the products in the selected category.
- Click Sort Products. …
- Drag the product up or down to change the product order.
22 февр. 2017 г.
How do I manage my products in WooCommerce?
Add products to the Group
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products > Add New.
- Select the Grouped product you wish to add products to.
- Scroll down to Product Data and go to Linked Products.
- Select Grouped Products, and search for the product by typing.
- Click the products you wish to add.
How do I place an order in WooCommerce?
Manually Adding an Order
- Go to: WooCommerce > Orders.
- Use Add New at the top of the page. The Single Order page appears.
- Input customer details, add line items, apply coupons, apply fees and calculate totals. …
- Set a status for the new order, e.g., If it needs to be paid, use “Pending payment.”
How do I get rid of default sorting in WooCommerce?
Toggle Sorting Options Off and On
After installation, you will find the options to for the plugin in your customizer. Once there, just click on WooCommerce > Product Catalog and you will see where you can toggle off as many of the default sorting options that you want.
What is menu order in WooCommerce?
Another way to reorder products in WooCommerce is to change the custom meta “menu order” field. If you click on your product, under the “Advanced” tab, you can assign a product a menu order such as 0, 1, 2, 3, 4. This would then reflect in the dashboard and the frontend of your shop. You can also use negative numbers.
How do I show all products in WooCommerce?
How do I show all products in WooCommerce? Go to WooCommerce → Settings, select the Products tab, and then choose the Display option. For each of the Shop Page Display and Default Category Display options, select Show products.
What is a grouped product in WooCommerce?
Grouped Products is a product type bundled in WooCommerce core and is more about product display — it does not involve any different purchase rules like the aforementioned three extensions. Grouped Products lets you add similar (think materials, design, etc.) simple products to a single parent product.
How do I add multiple products in WooCommerce?
How to add multiple products to the cart from one page in WooCommerce
- Get the WooCommerce Product Table plugin. …
- Log in to your WordPress website and head over to Plugins -> Add New. …
- Navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Product Table and paste your license key into the License Key input field.
How do I create a custom order in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Order Statuses, and set up new statuses or email triggers. Edit your email content if needed. That’s it! Sit back and enjoy custom WooCommerce order statuses and automatic emails!
How do you manage orders?
This process is called order management, which is basically keeping track of customers’ orders and handling the steps involved with fulfilling them. The process generally consists of accepting the order; picking, packing, and shipping the items mentioned in the order; and finally tracking them until they get delivered.
How do I create a test order in WooCommerce?
To simulate a dispute with WooCommerce Payments:
- Enable Test Mode if it’s not already enabled.
- Go to your shop page.
- Add a product to the cart.
- Go to your store’s checkout page, e.g. example.com/checkout/
- Complete checkout form fields.
- Enter one of the test card numbers that results in a dispute.
- Click Place order.
How do I change the default sort in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce > Settings in your WordPress admin. On the Products tab, under the Display settings, ensure that Default Product Sorting is set to “Default sorting (custom ordering + name)”.
How do I hide the shop page in WooCommerce?
How To Hide WooCommerce Pages & Products?
- Click on edit for “Catalog visibility” settings.
- Choose Hidden.
- Click on OK.
- Click on update.