How do I remove a page name in WordPress?
If you just want to remove the titles, it’s easy to do: Go to Pages > All Pages. Hover a page and click Quick Edit, then blank the title and click Update. You can also click the title or hover and click Edit, then find the heading at the top, delete the text inside, and click Update.
How do I change the name of my Elementor page?
To rename your pages go to My Sites > Site Pages . From there you can either click the title of the page (in your case it would say Untitled) or click the the 3 dots at the end of the page and click Edit. Then put the title you want where it says Add Title.
How do I turn off the header in WordPress?
Remove the header or footer sitewide
- In the WordPress admin panel, click Appearance > Customize.
- To remove the header, click Header > Header layout and for the Layout setting select None.
- To remove the footer, click Footer > Footer layout and for the Layout setting select None.
How do I edit the title page in WordPress?
Change WordPress site title from Appearance
- Go to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Appearance on your left sidebar and click on Customize.
- Go to Site Identity, change or edit your title.
- Click Publish or Save Changes (depending what Theme you use).
22 нояб. 2018 г.
How do you call a page title in WordPress?
How To Get Current Page Title In WordPress
- get_the_title() : to get current post/page/any post type title.
- single_cat_title() : to get current category title. There’re sibling functions for tags and terms as well: single_tag_title() and single_term_title()
- get_bloginfo() : to get the blog name.
7 янв. 2013 г.
How do I hide my website title?
Hi there, When you want to upload a custom header that includes your site title in the graphic, you can hide your site title and tag line via the Customizer. Go to your My Site>Customize>Site Identity and remove the check mark next to Display Site Title and Tagline.
Can I uninstall Elementor?
A: If you deactivate or delete Elementor Pro, your site will be unable to display the advanced designs you created with Elementor Pro. Any designs created with the standard free version of Elementor will still work.
How do I find the page title of a selector?
If your theme is using a different class, go to the dashboard, and under Elementor > Settings, you will find the control, “Page Title Selector.” This is located within the “Style” tab. You will also see the description: Elementor lets you hide the page title. This works for themes that have “h1.
How do I hide a page in WordPress?
Simply edit the post or page that you want to protect. Under the publish meta box, click on the ‘Edit’ link next to ‘Visibility’ option. This will show the visibility options available in WordPress. You can keep a post/page public, make it private, or password protect it.
How do I remove a header from one page?
Double-click the header or footer area (near the top or bottom of the page) to open the Header & Footer tab. Select Link to Previous to turn off the link between the sections. Select Header or Footer and do one of the following: Choose Remove Header or Remove Footer near the bottom of the menu.
How do I turn off Astra header?
Astra allows you to disable these through the Astra Meta box settings of the specific page or post. As you can see in the screenshot, you will find a meta box named Astra settings in your backend. You can disable the title, header or footer from here.
Where is the title tag in WordPress?
First you need to click on the “Edit snippet” button, which will open up some input fields. The first one you will see will say “SEO title” – this is the one you want to edit if you want a custom title tag in WordPress. By default you will see it has: Title, Page, Separator and Site title written in there.
How do I change the page title color in WordPress?
You can set the Page Title background color and thus changing the Page Title color in two places:
- General theme settings. Dashboard > VamTam > Styles > Header > Page Title Background. …
- 2 Local page/post Vamtam options.
15 февр. 2015 г.