Step 2 : Scroll to the bottom and look for the text area where the footer text is located as shown in the image below( arrow 3). Change the text and save the changes and you will successfully remove built with woocommerce email text from the order footer.
How do I remove built in WooCommerce?
Storefront Footer Credit Links
- Look for the store credits action hook in the template functions.
- Locate the callback function of the storefront action hook.
- Edit the callback function to remove the unwanted part that reads built with storefront & Woocommerce.
14 авг. 2020 г.
How do I change my email template in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce offers settings options, to change some basic look of the email templates, under WooCommerce -> Settings -> Emails-> Email Options. You can change the header image, title text, font color, footer text, etc.
Where can I edit WooCommerce emails?
You can customize the emails via your wp-admin > WooCommerce > Settings > Emails. Here you’ll find the ability to customize all of the emails that WooCommerce sends both to you as a store admin, and to your customers.
How do I change my admin email in WooCommerce?
To change the WordPress website email address, go to Settings » General and change the ‘Email Address’ option. Don’t forget to save your changes. WordPress will now save your new admin email address. However, it will not change the admin email address until you verify the email.
How do I remove a footer in Woocommerce?
For other themes: Theme Settings > Footer Customization. Check the boxes for Enable Custom Footer (Left) and (Right) to remove the default footer content. You can then optionally enter your own footer content in the Custom Text boxes.
How do I customize my WordPress email?
This WordPress email customizer uses the customizer tool implemented into WordPress itself to create appealing emails for your website.
WordPress Email Customizer with Plugin
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- From Plugins click on Add New and in the search box type in Email Templates.
- Click on Install Now then Activate.
11 нояб. 2020 г.
How do I add a logo to my WooCommerce email?
How to add brand logo in WooCommerce emails
- Click on the Header sidebar menu.
- Navigate to Header Image sub-menu.
- Click on the Select image and select your logo from the media library/ your computer.
- Then, click on the Publish button at the top right-hand corner of the top of the customized email editor.
How do I create a custom email in WooCommerce?
How to create a Custom WooCommerce Email
- $title – Email title, used in admin,
- $description – Email description, used in admin,
- $heading – Email heading, used in templates,
- $subject – Email subject,
- $template_base – the absolute path to the folder where the templates are located,
- $template_html – the relative path to the HTML email template,
20 июл. 2018 г.
How do I Preview emails in WooCommerce?
Preview E-mails for WooCommerce
- Just install the plugin and an admin section will be generated that lists the different Emails that WooCommerce sends.
- Choose the templates and an Order.
- A preview of the selected E-mail will be shown.
How do I overwrite a WooCommerce template?
Navigate to wp-content/themes/your_theme-child/ directory and create woccommerce folder. You need to upload the files from templates folder here. When you’ve placed the file into WooCommerce folder, the new template will override the default one.
How does Mailchimp integrate with WooCommerce?
You’ll need to do a few things to connect your WooCommerce store to Mailchimp.
- Download the plugin.
- Install the plugin on your WordPress Admin site.
- Connect the plugin with your Mailchimp account.
- Configure your settings to complete the data sync process.
How do I change my administrator email?
You change your admin email address as follows:
- Go to Settings > General.
- Add your new email address.
- Click Save Changes.
- You will be sent an email to your new address to confirm the change. …
- Log into your email account and click on the confirmation link.
How do I find the admin email for my inbox?
The site admin email would be the email address you used when setting up your admin user on the site, and the inbox would be the one in your email client for that email address. It’s not an inbox that exists inside your site’s dashboard.