How do I change selection in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce. How to change “Select options” text
- Log into the host control panel (cPanel), go to File Manager: Locate the root directory of wordpress site.
- Go to wp-content/themes/themeXXXXX/includes directory. Open custom-function.php file to edit: …
- Refresh the shop page/archive page to see the new text:
How do I turn off related products in WooCommerce?
It’s likely something you may find under the single product page options. If you’re theme has this customization option built in then you can remove the related products without using any code. So be sure to check your theme settings or options to see if this is something you can just enable or disable there!
How do I change the default variation in WooCommerce?
To set default attributes manually, first, in the WooCommerce dashboard go to Products and then click on your variable product. Then, select Variable product from the Product data dropdown. After that, under Variations, you have to select the Default Form Values.
How do I remove a category from a product page in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce product categories are displayed at the bottom of a product page just under the add to cart button. You can remove these from the layout by removing the woocommerce_template_single_meta action from the product summary, in your themes functions.
How do I add a select option in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce: How to add special options with additional costs to Products
- Edit/create your product and select Variable Product from the product type drop-down. …
- On the Attributes tab, add a new attribute (or select a global attribute you’ve already created) with two values such as Yes and No.
How do I change the add to cart button text in WooCommerce?
Go to Appearance -> Customize, then go to WooCommerce -> Add to Cart Buttons to choose your settings. Change the Add To Cart button text and/or select the other options on this screen.
How do I get rid of the Description tab in WooCommerce?
STEPS TO REMOVE DESCRIPTION HEADING
- Open WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Editor.
- Open function.php theme file.
- Add the following code at the bottom of function.php file.
- Save the changes.
- Refresh the product page, now the description heading is gone.
4 февр. 2018 г.
How do I change a variable price in WooCommerce?
How to change the price of a variable product on WooCommerce: A step-by-step guide
- Log in to your WooCommerce store’s dashboard.
- On the dashboard, click products on the left panel.
- Choose the product you want to edit.
- Click the Variations tab from the Product data menu.
21 февр. 2020 г.
How do I get product variation in WooCommerce?
How to Display Product Variations in WooCommerce (In 4 Steps)
- Step 1: Create a Variable Product. WooCommerce enables you to set up product variations out of the box. …
- Step 2: Add Product Attributes. Next, click on the Attributes tab. …
- Step 3: Generate Your Variations. …
- Step 4: Preview and Publish Your Variable Product.
3 янв. 2021 г.
How do I get variation price in WooCommerce?
How to display the variation price in WooCommerce
- Step 1: Install WooCommerce Attribute Swatches. To get started, purchase WooCommerce Attribute Swatches from the Iconic store: iconicwp.com/woocommerce-attribute-swatches. …
- Step 2: Add fees to your product attributes.
30 сент. 2020 г.
How do I remove a review page from WooCommerce?
You can disable product reviews by turning them off in the settings. Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products and uncheck Enable product reviews .
How do I hide SKU WooCommerce?
If you don’t need to use SKUs at all in your shop, you can disable them completely by using this code snippet in your custom site plugin or theme’s functions. php: add_filter( ‘wc_product_sku_enabled’, ‘__return_false’ ); The SKU will no longer be added to the product page display when disabled.