How do I reset my WordPress database to default settings?
To reset your site, you need to type the word ‘reset’ in the confirmation field before clicking the red ‘Reset Site’ button. WP Reset will pop up a message asking you to confirm that you want to reset the site. Click ‘Reset WordPress’ to continue. You’ll see a ‘Resetting in progress’ message for a few seconds.
How do I delete all data in WooCommerce?
If that doesn’t help – you can completely remove all WooCommerce data by adding define( ‘WC_REMOVE_ALL_DATA’, true ); to wp-config. php file and then deleting the WooCommerce plugin. This will remove all WooCommerce data including settings of some payment methods, your orders and pages.
What happens if I deactivate WooCommerce?
If you deactivate and delete the plugin from WordPress, you only remove the plugin and its files. Your settings, orders, products, pages, etc… will still exist in the database. If you need to remove ALL WooCommerce data, including products, order data, etc., you need to be able to modify the site’s wp-config.
How do I change the default variation in WooCommerce?
To set default attributes manually, first, in the WooCommerce dashboard go to Products and then click on your variable product. Then, select Variable product from the Product data dropdown. After that, under Variations, you have to select the Default Form Values.
How do I refresh my WordPress site?
To force a refresh, just navigate to “Tools”, click on “Force Refresh” and click the button that says, “Refresh Site.”
How do I uninstall and reinstall WordPress?
Go to the folder where WordPress is installed. Select all the files and folder then hit the delete button then confirm the deletion. Option 3: If you have shell access to your server then you can log into your server using a SSH client then browse to the folder where WordPress is installed.
How do I disable WooCommerce?
Go to Products -> Categories from the admin panel. From the Product categories screen, you can: Edit an existing category that you’d like to temporarily disable from your WooCommerce store.
How do I clean my WooCommerce database?
Cleaning up your WooCommerce Database
- 1) Ensure you’re using InnoDB tables. To generate update queries: …
- 2) Use WP Optimize plugin. …
- 3) Use my Prune Orders plugin. …
- 4) Delete legacy post types, post meta, and user meta data. …
- 5) Examine wp_options table health. …
- 6) Run through Query Monitor plugin or New Relic APM.
14 февр. 2019 г.
How do I use WooCommerce?
Start with WooCommerce in 5 Steps
- Choose Hosting. You need to be running WordPress on a self-hosted site. …
- Install WordPress. Now you have a space to start building your website. …
- Activate WooCommerce. With your website up and running, it’s time to install e-commerce functionality with WooCommerce. …
- Pick a Theme. …
- Extend WooCommerce. …
- Learn More.
What happens if I deactivate Elementor?
A: If you deactivate or delete Elementor Pro, your site will be unable to display the advanced designs you created with Elementor Pro. … If you reactivate or reinstall Elementor Pro, however, your designs created with Pro will show up once again.
How do you deactivate plugins?
Simply visit the Plugins » Installed Plugins page and check the box next to the plugins you want to deactivate. If you want to deactivate all WordPress plugins, then simply check the box at the top to select all plugins.
How do I temporarily disable my WordPress site?
How to Temporarily Disable Your WordPress With the Plugin. Start by installing and Activating the free Disable Site WordPress plugin. After that, locate the Disable Site tab in your dashboard menu and click on it. This brings you to the only settings page from Disable Site.
How do I get product variation in WooCommerce?
How to Display Product Variations in WooCommerce (In 4 Steps)
- Step 1: Create a Variable Product. WooCommerce enables you to set up product variations out of the box. …
- Step 2: Add Product Attributes. Next, click on the Attributes tab. …
- Step 3: Generate Your Variations. …
- Step 4: Preview and Publish Your Variable Product.
3 янв. 2021 г.
How do I get variation price in WooCommerce?
How to display the variation price in WooCommerce
- Step 1: Install WooCommerce Attribute Swatches. To get started, purchase WooCommerce Attribute Swatches from the Iconic store: iconicwp.com/woocommerce-attribute-swatches. …
- Step 2: Add fees to your product attributes.
30 сент. 2020 г.
How do I create a variation in WooCommerce?
To add a variable product, create a new product or edit an existing one.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select the Add Product button or Edit an existing product. The Product Data displays.
- Select Variable product from the Product Data dropdown.