Go to WooCommerce > Products and select the product on which you’d like to show an up-sell or cross-sell. Scroll down to the Product Data panel. Select the Linked Products tab in the left menu. Add the product you wish to link to by searching for it.
How do I change related products text in WooCommerce?
try to open up your wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/related. php file. Change the ‘Related Products’ to whatever you want but remember that is. Changing ‘Related Products’ into ‘other text’ in the related.
What are related products?
Related products are products whose demand is influenced by a price change of another related product.
How do I remove related products in WooCommerce?
It’s likely something you may find under the single product page options. If you’re theme has this customization option built in then you can remove the related products without using any code. So be sure to check your theme settings or options to see if this is something you can just enable or disable there!
How do I filter products in WooCommerce?
Step 1: Install the WooCommerce Product Filter Plugin
- Make sure you have the WooCommerce plugin installed and activated. …
- Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Navigate Plugins → Add New and search “Themify – WooCommerce Product Filter.”
- Click on the “Install Now” button.
6 июн. 2019 г.
How do I change the add to cart button text in WooCommerce?
Go to Appearance -> Customize, then go to WooCommerce -> Add to Cart Buttons to choose your settings. Change the Add To Cart button text and/or select the other options on this screen.
What are the two types of related goods?
There are three key concepts related to product and service differentiation and the type of related goods being offered; they are independent, substitute, and complementary goods and services. Two goods are independent. if their consumption or use is not related.
What are examples of related goods?
Doughnuts and coffee are complements; tea and coffee are substitutes. Complementary goods are goods used in conjunction with one another. Tennis rackets and tennis balls, eggs and bacon, and stationery and postage stamps are complementary goods. Substitute goods are goods used instead of one another.
How do I show products on WooCommerce page?
If you want to display product categories on your Shop page instead of just products, follow these steps:
- Click on Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
- Select “Show categories” from Shop Page Display.
- Click on Save Changes.
How do I get rid of the Description tab in WooCommerce?
STEPS TO REMOVE DESCRIPTION HEADING
- Open WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Editor.
- Open function.php theme file.
- Add the following code at the bottom of function.php file.
- Save the changes.
- Refresh the product page, now the description heading is gone.
4 февр. 2018 г.
How do I turn off single product page in WooCommerce?
The single page is something that is provided from WordPress and there is no way to disabled it. But there some ways to prevent access to single product page. The first one is to edit your shop (products-archive) template and to delete all the places where you have a link to the single page.
How do I add a category filter in WooCommerce?
How to display attribute and category filter on WooCommerce shop with Product Table Plugin
- Add the information to Add new attribute. …
- You can include one or more options per attribute. …
- Make the similar settings and add the information to Add new category.
How do you use a woof product filter?
- Download to your plugin directory or simply install via WordPress admin interface.
- Set product taxonomies in the plugin settings tab of the WooCommerce settings page.
- Drop the Products Filter widget in the sidebar.
How do I add a price filter in WooCommerce?
Fortunately, Woocommerce comes with a filter by price widget, all we have to do is to add the widget to desired area. To add this widget, go to admin panel of your site and click on widgets under appearance. Here you can find the filter by price widget. Add the widget to any of the widget area.