How do I set product variations in WooCommerce?
To add a variable product, create a new product or edit an existing one.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select the Add Product button or Edit an existing product. The Product Data displays.
- Select Variable product from the Product Data dropdown.
How do I create an attribute size in WooCommerce?
How To Add Sizes in WooCommerce
- Set up a new attribute: size.
- Add a new variable product that uses the size attribute.
- First, click the ‘add variation’ button 4 times if you will be using all 4 sizes. Select the name of your sizes from the drop down menus. Then, fill in the product data for each size.
25 нояб. 2014 г.
What are WooCommerce product attributes?
What are WooCommerce Attributes ? Attributes add extra data to your WooCommerce products. Attributes are also useful for searching and filtering products. If you give attributes to products, users can filter using them.
How do I show attributes in WooCommerce?
Add attributes to your WooCommerce products
You can give it a name (such as “Color”), a lowercase slug (such as “color”), and then hit the Add attribute button. This will add it to your list of attributes on the right side of the page. Here, you can add each option for that attribute, one by one.
How do I change price in WooCommerce?
You go in Products, open Product to Edit, then scroll down to Product Data, choose Variation, then Expand. Here you will find all options (sizes, colors) for that product, and you can change the price (you have Regular Price and Sale Price).
What is a grouped product in WooCommerce?
Grouped Products is a product type bundled in WooCommerce core and is more about product display — it does not involve any different purchase rules like the aforementioned three extensions. Grouped Products lets you add similar (think materials, design, etc.) simple products to a single parent product.
How do I show products on WooCommerce page?
If you want to display product categories on your Shop page instead of just products, follow these steps:
- Click on Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
- Select “Show categories” from Shop Page Display.
- Click on Save Changes.
How do I add a color attribute in WooCommerce?
Edit the attribute by clicking edit or Configure Terms.
- Add New Color or whatever your attribute is called (or choose to edit an existing term).
- Select the size of the swatches if you’ve selected “Custom Colors and Images”. …
- Configure the attribute terms. …
- Update the product.
How do I add a product to WooCommerce?
Adding a simple product
- Go to WooCommerce > Products > Add Product. You then have a familiar interface and should immediately feel at home.
- Enter a product Title and Description.
- Go to the Product Data panel, and select downloadable (digital) or virtual (service) if applicable.
How do I arrange categories in WooCommerce?
How to change the order of product category in WooCommerce
- Go to Product Catalogues and navigate Categories tag.
- At Bulk Action, drag and drop the categories to the order you prefer.
2 сент. 2019 г.
What are product categories?
There are four types of product classification — convenience goods, shopping goods, specialty products, and unsought goods.