Head over to WooCommerce → Settings → Products → Product tables to configure the WooCommerce Product Table settings. Set the Columns option to image,name,short-description,price,buy . This will display the product image, name, product description, and price in the table along with purchasing options.
How do I display products in WooCommerce?
Open the Customizer, click the WooCommerce option, and click on Product Catalog. For each of the Shop Page Display and Default Category Display options, select Show products. Save your changes by clicking Publish.
How do I add products to my shop page in WooCommerce?
Add products to the Group
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products > Add New.
- Select the Grouped product you wish to add products to.
- Scroll down to Product Data and go to Linked Products.
- Select Grouped Products, and search for the product by typing.
- Click the products you wish to add.
How do I display WooCommerce items on the front page?
Displaying products with WooCommerce on your Homepage in SpicePress
- Installing the WooCommerce plugin. To install WooCommerce, you can follow this article.
- Managing your Homepage product section. In your WP Admin Panel, go to Appearance => Customize => Homepage Section Settings => Home Shop settings.
How do I show products on WordPress?
Adding Products to Your WordPress Product Catalog
You can now go ahead and start adding products to your site. Simply visit Products » Add New page to enter your product information. On the products screen, you can provide product title, description, short description, product image, and product gallery.
How do I list all products in WooCommerce?
In the WordPress admin, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product tables. Add your license key and read through all the settings, choosing the ones that you want for your WooCommerce all products list. Now create a page where you want to list all products in a table (Pages > Add New.
How do I show all product categories in a single page WooCommerce?
Displaying WooCommerce Product Category
- Click on Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
- Select “Show categories” from Shop Page Display.
- Click on Save Changes.
How do I organize my products in WooCommerce?
- Go to your admin area and select Plugins -> Add new from the menu.
- Search for “Rearrange Woocommerce Products”.
- Click install.
- Click activate. …
- Go to WordPress “Admin > Products > Rearrange Products” and use drag-and-drop functionality to arrange your products.
How do I add multiple products in WooCommerce?
How to add multiple products to the cart from one page in WooCommerce
- Get the WooCommerce Product Table plugin. …
- Log in to your WordPress website and head over to Plugins -> Add New. …
- Navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Product Table and paste your license key into the License Key input field.
How do I set best selling products in WooCommerce?
- From the WordPress Dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for ‘Best Selling Products for WooCommerce’ and click Install. …
- Go to Appearance > Widgets, and add the ‘Best Selling Products Widget for WooCommerce’ widget to a widget area.
- Customise the settings: Title, Category, Products Shown, Thumbnail.
How do I use WooCommerce shortcodes?
Go to your admin dashboard and click on Plugin > Add New on the right side. Then search for WooCommerce shortcodes, and then you just have to install and activate it. When you install a shortcode plugin for WooCommerce, you will find a new shortcode button in your page editor and post editor.
How do I find my WooCommerce product ID?
To find a product ID, see Product at the WooCommerce Shortcodes list.
To find the product category ID:
- Go to: Products > Categories.
- Hover over a category name.
- Select the category or Edit.
- Find the page URL. For example: Section tag_ID=62 where 62 is the ID of the category.
How can I add products to my website?
Go to the page where you want to add the product e.g. your Home page. In the Product Block choose a product from the drop-down list of products already in your store and click Add Product. The product will be added to your page displaying the product name, an image, a short description and the price.
Can I use WooCommerce without price?
If you’re just looking to create a catalog or table listing and you want to hide the price from all users, WooCommerce Product Table will be all you need. The easy way to hide prices in WooCommerce. If you want to conditionally hide WooCommerce product prices, then you also might want the Hide Price Until Login plugin.
How do I add a shop to my WordPress site?
Go to your WordPress admin area and select Plugins -> Add new from the menu. Search for “Shop Page WP”. Click “Install Now”. Click “Activate”.