How do I show product description in WooCommerce shop?
Product Description on Shop Page
- Download the . zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
How do I add a product description in WooCommerce?
Adding a simple product
- Go to WooCommerce > Products > Add Product. You then have a familiar interface and should immediately feel at home.
- Enter a product Title and Description.
- Go to the Product Data panel, and select downloadable (digital) or virtual (service) if applicable.
How do I show category description in WooCommerce?
In wp-admin, go to Products > Categories and edit a category to make sure there is a description to display. Save the archive-product. php file above and view your category. You should now see the description.
How do I customize my WooCommerce product details?
Every design customization is done on the front end, right from the Elementorpage builder.
- WooCommerce Product Template.
- Initial Setup.
- Step 1: Create the Single Product Template.
- Step 2: Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template, or build one from scratch.
- Step 3: Add the Product Widgets that will make up your page.
24 июн. 2020 г.
What is Product short description?
A product description is the marketing copy used to describe a product’s value proposition to potential customers. A compelling product description provides customers with details around features, problems it solves and other benefits to help generate a sale.
What is a grouped product in WooCommerce?
Grouped Products is a product type bundled in WooCommerce core and is more about product display — it does not involve any different purchase rules like the aforementioned three extensions. Grouped Products lets you add similar (think materials, design, etc.) simple products to a single parent product.
How do I add a product category in WooCommerce?
Woocommerce How to easy add product categories to your menu
- on the menus page (appearance -> menus ) go to the top and click to display screen options.
- then tick Product Categories (they will appear with the other menu items)
- add the categories that you want to the menu.
- finally save the menu and your done.
2 июн. 2015 г.
How do I organize my products in WooCommerce?
- Go to your admin area and select Plugins -> Add new from the menu.
- Search for “Rearrange Woocommerce Products”.
- Click install.
- Click activate. …
- Go to WordPress “Admin > Products > Rearrange Products” and use drag-and-drop functionality to arrange your products.
How do you write a category description?
A good category description will tell users exactly what is available and encourage them to stay.
- Use persuasive writing and add product details. …
- Use long-tail keywords to bring in more organic traffic. …
- Add links to other products and categories to make visitors stay at your site longer.
29 авг. 2019 г.
How do you show post categories?
To find the category page, you simply need to go to Posts » Categories » View page and click on the ‘View’ link below a category. That being said, let’s take a look at how to easily display recent posts by category in different areas of your website.
How do I find the product category name in WooCommerce?
To find the WooCommerce product category ID, you need to go WooCommerce Dashboard → Products → Categories → hover over a [category name] → click [category name] or click Edit when it appears → find the URL. For example: tag_ID=16 where 16 is the ID of the category.
How do I customize my product page?
How to Customize the WooCommerce Product Page
- Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template.
- Adding Colours That Match Your Brand.
- Adding Product Widgets That Will Make up Your Page.
- Tweaking the Mobile and Tablet Views.
- Preview the New Product Page.
- Publish the Custom WooCommerce Product Page.
- Set the Conditions.
How do I edit WooCommerce templates?
How to Edit Files. Edit files in an upgrade-safe way using overrides. Copy the template into a directory within your theme named /woocommerce keeping the same file structure but removing the /templates/ subdirectory. The copied file will now override the WooCommerce default template file.