How do you show only products of specific categories in the WooCommerce shop page?
Go to WooCommerce → Settings, select the Products tab, and then choose the Display option. For each of the Shop Page Display and Default Category Display options, select Show products. Save your changes.
How do I change product view in WooCommerce?
If you don’t have WooCommerce activated, you will not be able to access Elementor’s product templates.
- Step 1: Create the Single Product Template. …
- Step 2: Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template, or build one from scratch. …
- Step 4: Preview the Product Page With Another Product. …
- Step 5: Set the Conditions.
24 июн. 2020 г.
How do I display WooCommerce items on the front page?
Displaying products with WooCommerce on your Homepage in SpicePress
- Installing the WooCommerce plugin. To install WooCommerce, you can follow this article.
- Managing your Homepage product section. In your WP Admin Panel, go to Appearance => Customize => Homepage Section Settings => Home Shop settings.
How do I customize my WooCommerce product page in WordPress?
How to Customize the WooCommerce Product Page
- Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template.
- Adding Colours That Match Your Brand.
- Adding Product Widgets That Will Make up Your Page.
- Tweaking the Mobile and Tablet Views.
- Preview the New Product Page.
- Publish the Custom WooCommerce Product Page.
- Set the Conditions.
How do I categorize a WordPress product?
Similar to categories on your posts in WordPress, you can add, delete, and edit product categories.
- Add a Name.
- Add a Slug (optional); this is the URL-friendly version of the name.
- Choose a Parent if this is a subcategory.
- Enter a Description (optional); some themes display this.
- Choose the Display type.
How do I show categories and subcategories in WordPress?
If you haven’t already, open the Customizer, select the WooCommerce tab, and click on Product Catalog. Under Shop page display, select Show categories & products, and under Category display, select Show subcategories & products.
How do I add a button to my WooCommerce product page?
- Upload the Button Customizer for WooCommerce plugin to your /wp-content/plugin/ directory or through the Plugin admin section under “add new”.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure your settings by going to WooCommerce settings, then the Button Customizer menu.
- That’s it!
How do I use WooCommerce shortcodes?
Go to your admin dashboard and click on Plugin > Add New on the right side. Then search for WooCommerce shortcodes, and then you just have to install and activate it. When you install a shortcode plugin for WooCommerce, you will find a new shortcode button in your page editor and post editor.
How do I show product categories in WordPress homepage?
If you want to display product categories on your Shop page instead of just products, follow these steps:
- Click on Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
- Select “Show categories” from Shop Page Display.
- Click on Save Changes.
How do I set best selling products in WooCommerce?
- From the WordPress Dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for ‘Best Selling Products for WooCommerce’ and click Install. …
- Go to Appearance > Widgets, and add the ‘Best Selling Products Widget for WooCommerce’ widget to a widget area.
- Customise the settings: Title, Category, Products Shown, Thumbnail.
How do I edit WooCommerce templates?
How to Edit Files. Edit files in an upgrade-safe way using overrides. Copy the template into a directory within your theme named /woocommerce keeping the same file structure but removing the /templates/ subdirectory. The copied file will now override the WooCommerce default template file.
How do I customize WooCommerce?
How to customize the WooCommerce Single Product Page
- Put your WooCommerce Product information in as normal.
- Publish or save your product as draft.
- Click on ‘enable WooBuilder’
- This will enable the new Gutenberg editor for that specific product.
- Design your new Single Product Page using the WooBuilder Blocks.
How do I change the design in WooCommerce?
Once that is done, go to your website > Dashboard > Jetpack > Settings and enable Custom CSS. Next, you can go to Appearance > Edit CSS. There you’ll be able to add all your custom CSS styles. Let’s look at an easy example where we use Chrome Dev Tools to find the navigation link color in the Storefront theme.