How do I change the sorting order in WooCommerce?
If you go to Appearance > Customize in your WordPress admin, you can change some of your display settings. In the Customizer, go to WooCommerce then Product catalog change the “Default product sorting” to “Default sorting (custom ordering + name)” and we’ll get going from there.
How do I filter products in WooCommerce?
To use WooCommerce inbuilt filters, go to Appearance > Widgets and drag & drop the following filters in your sidebar: “Filter Products by Attribute“, “Filter Products by Rating” and “Filter Products by Price“.
How do I manage orders in WooCommerce?
How To Manage Orders In WooCommerce
- To access orders, log in to your WordPress admin panel and click WooCommerce.
- On the orders page, all orders and their information is displayed (e.g. order number, customer name, date of purchase, order status, shipping address and purchase total) displayed in neat rows.
27 июл. 2018 г.
What is menu order in WooCommerce?
Another way to reorder products in WooCommerce is to change the custom meta “menu order” field. If you click on your product, under the “Advanced” tab, you can assign a product a menu order such as 0, 1, 2, 3, 4. This would then reflect in the dashboard and the frontend of your shop. You can also use negative numbers.
How do I show products on WooCommerce page?
If you want to display product categories on your Shop page instead of just products, follow these steps:
- Click on Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
- Select “Show categories” from Shop Page Display.
- Click on Save Changes.
What is product filter?
Product Filtering (also known as faceted search) allows shoppers to refine product searches based on multiple attributes like price, color, size, and reviews. … Product filters appear on category, brand, and search pages.
How do you use a woof product filter?
- Download to your plugin directory or simply install via WordPress admin interface.
- Set product taxonomies in the plugin settings tab of the WooCommerce settings page.
- Drop the Products Filter widget in the sidebar.
How do I add a category filter in WooCommerce?
How to display attribute and category filter on WooCommerce shop with Product Table Plugin
- Add the information to Add new attribute. …
- You can include one or more options per attribute. …
- Make the similar settings and add the information to Add new category.
How do I show WooCommerce front end orders?
To see/edit/dispatch your WooCommerce orders from the frontend, you simply need to click on the View it on the frontend button.
How do you manage orders?
This process is called order management, which is basically keeping track of customers’ orders and handling the steps involved with fulfilling them. The process generally consists of accepting the order; picking, packing, and shipping the items mentioned in the order; and finally tracking them until they get delivered.
How do I create a custom order in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Order Statuses, and set up new statuses or email triggers. Edit your email content if needed. That’s it! Sit back and enjoy custom WooCommerce order statuses and automatic emails!
How do I get rid of default sorting in WooCommerce?
Toggle Sorting Options Off and On
After installation, you will find the options to for the plugin in your customizer. Once there, just click on WooCommerce > Product Catalog and you will see where you can toggle off as many of the default sorting options that you want.