How do I translate a product in WooCommerce?
When you finish creating add-ons for a product, go to WooCommerce → WooCommerce Multilingual. There, you will see a list of all the products in your site. Click the Plus icon for the corresponding language and the product you wish to translate.
How do I customize my WooCommerce checkout page?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Checkout Fields.
- There are three sets of Fields you can edit:
- Disabled fields.
- Select the Add Field button.
- Enter your text and preferences.
- Save Changes.
How do I change the language on WooCommerce?
Go to Settings → General in your WordPress dashboard. Find the Site Language drop-down. Select the language that you want to use in your WooCommerce dashboard. Save your changes.
How do I translate a WordPress page?
How to Translate a WordPress Website With Polylang (In 4 Steps)
- Step 1: Install Polylang. There are quite a number of plugins for translating posts in WordPress. …
- Step 2: Configure Polylang for Your Required Languages. …
- Step 3: Insert Your Multilingual Content. …
- Step 4: Add a Language Selector to the Design.
26 февр. 2018 г.
How do I translate WooCommerce to Wpml?
If preferred, you can still use WPML’s String Translation page to translate this same strings. Go to the WooCommerce → WooCommerce Multilingual page and click the Store URLs tab. You will see a list of URLs and a column with translation status for each language.
How do I translate WooCommerce with Loco?
Creating custom translations
- Download the free plugin called Loco Translate from here. …
- Install and Activate.
- Go to the new Loco Translate menu item created in your Dashboard with five sub-sections.
- Go to the Plugins section, and select WooCommerce:
- Add new languages using the Add New Language link:
How do I customize WooCommerce?
How to customize the WooCommerce Single Product Page
- Put your WooCommerce Product information in as normal.
- Publish or save your product as draft.
- Click on ‘enable WooBuilder’
- This will enable the new Gutenberg editor for that specific product.
- Design your new Single Product Page using the WooBuilder Blocks.
How do I add a custom field to a WooCommerce checkout page?
How to Add Custom Fields to WooCommerce Checkout Page
- Step 1: Define an Array of Fields on Checkout Page. …
- Step 2: Add Custom Fields to WooCommerce Checkout Page. …
- Step 3: Concatenate Fields as per Requirement. …
- Step 4: Display Custom Fields on Order Page. …
- Step 5: Display Fields on Account Page.
12 янв. 2018 г.
How do I change the product page in WooCommerce?
How to Customize the WooCommerce Product Page
- Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template.
- Adding Colours That Match Your Brand.
- Adding Product Widgets That Will Make up Your Page.
- Tweaking the Mobile and Tablet Views.
- Preview the New Product Page.
- Publish the Custom WooCommerce Product Page.
- Set the Conditions.
What is loco translate?
Loco Translate provides in-browser editing of WordPress translation files and integration with automatic translation services. It also provides Gettext/localization tools for developers, such as extracting strings and generating templates. Features include: Built-in translation editor within WordPress admin.
How do I change the default language in WordPress?
First, go to Settings > General.
- Go to the General Settings screen. Next, select a language from the Site Language dropdown menu. …
- Select a language. The language pack for the language you have selected will be automatically downloaded and installed into WordPress. …
- A WordPress Site translated into German.
17 июл. 2013 г.
How do I install WooCommerce language pack?
How to Manually Install WooCommerce Language
- First, go to http://translate.wordpress.org. Choose the language pack you are looking for. …
- The download button will appear. Scroll down until you see the . …
- Go to http://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce-language-lacks. …
- Login to WordPress Dashboard.
6 нояб. 2019 г.
How do I translate a page in Polylang?
Simply find the row of the page you want to translate and click the + icon next to the flag of the language you want to create a translation for. Again Polylang will automatically link the new page you create to the source page, and the two pages will be considered translations of the same piece of content.
How do I add multiple languages to my website?
It is by far the easiest and more common way to add multiple language support to your website. To add Google Translate to your site, you simply sign up for an account and then paste a small bit of code to the HTML.