There is no option within WooCommerce to disable the billing details, but there’s a plugin that makes it all very simple. When using WooCommerce, it will by default add a form for the client to enter their billing details.
How do I hide my billing address?
To hide the billing address, uncheck Require Billing Address. To hide the shipping address, uncheck Display Shipping Address. Note that although you can hide the billing address in Payment Center, you may have to disable the AVS (Address Verification Service) setting within your processor (i.e. Authorize.Net, etc.).
How do I change my billing information in WooCommerce?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Checkout Fields.
- There are three sets of Fields you can edit:
- Disabled fields.
- Select the Add Field button.
- Enter your text and preferences.
- Save Changes.
How do I turn off shipping address in WooCommerce?
Head over to the WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Options section. On that page you’ll find the ‘Shipping destination’ setting, which allows you to control which checkout fields should be used.
How do I turn off related products in WooCommerce?
It’s likely something you may find under the single product page options. If you’re theme has this customization option built in then you can remove the related products without using any code. So be sure to check your theme settings or options to see if this is something you can just enable or disable there!
Does PayPal show billing address?
PayPal will only reveal your confirmed shipping address. This means that they’ve confirmed it is valid or”confirmed” by PayPal. Your billing address is to process the payment. … No need to provide your billing address to a seller when they are not processing the payment.
How do I hide my PayPal billing address?
Click the Show/Hide link on the right side of the section to toggle between collapsed mode and expanded mode. The link text changes to Show when billing information is hidden, and Hide when the information is displayed.
How do I edit my thank you page in WooCommerce?
In the WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > Thank you pages section there is a setting to enable “Thank you page navigation”.
How do I customize my WooCommerce checkout page?
Go to Settings and enable Before Customer Details custom section. Then, go to Before Customer Details tab and add a field. Click Save Changes and you’re ready! Now you have a message on the WooCommerce checkout page.
How do I disable guest checkout in WooCommerce?
In the WordPress dashboard, go to WooCommerce → Settings → Checkout. Untick the ‘Enable guest checkout’ box.
How do I change the default payment method in WooCommerce?
The most simple way to select one of the payment gateways by default is to drag it to the top of the list of options, in the settings. The one at the top will be also at the top on the checkout page, and selected by default.
How do I reset my WooCommerce settings?
How to reset WooCommerce? (Step-by-step process)
- Clear WooCommerce data.
- Delete customer details.
- Delete WooCommerce plugin from Dashboard.
- Get rid of Custom Fields with cPanel.
- Drop Database tables in phpMyAdmin.
- Delete residual files from FTP server.
21 окт. 2020 г.
How do you remove related products?
How To Remove Related Products in WooCommerce
- Add some code directly to a child theme’s functions. php file (most technical)
- Add some code to the main functions. …
- Use some CSS to stop related products from rendering on the product page (pretty easy)
1 окт. 2020 г.
How do I get rid of the Description tab in WooCommerce?
STEPS TO REMOVE DESCRIPTION HEADING
- Open WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Editor.
- Open function.php theme file.
- Add the following code at the bottom of function.php file.
- Save the changes.
- Refresh the product page, now the description heading is gone.
4 февр. 2018 г.
How do I change related products in WooCommerce?
Set up Related Products, Up-Sells and Cross-Sells
- Go to WooCommerce > Products and select the product on which you’d like to show an up-sell or cross-sell.
- Scroll down to the Product Data panel.
- Select the Linked Products tab in the left menu.
- Add the product you wish to link to by searching for it.